NCLEX-RN - 265 questions - PVTRegister Today!
This is a discussion on NCLEX-RN - 265 questions - PVT in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... Hello all, Took the NCLEX today in Raleigh, NC Was there a total of 5 and a half hours and...by fayettevilleflo Aug 7, '12Hello all,
Took the NCLEX today in Raleigh, NC
Was there a total of 5 and a half hours and answered 265 quesitons.
I have learned from Kaplan and forums that the last question is crucial.
My last question which was a higher level, select all that apply question that I am almost positive that I got right. (Even if I had not I heard that if the last question was high level and you got it wrong your still good to go but that if it was basic and u got it wrong you would have to have gotten the previous 60 questions ALL correct [which sounds nearly impossible]).
I just did the re-registration trick and this is what I got:
Can anyone please offer advice/assurance/opinions that may give me some guidance in this difficult time?
Thank you all, I am so grateful for you all on this forum!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=768217©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 7,512 Views
- Aug 7, '12 by jayz1989Congrats! Good pop up means you pass..according with so much people posting about a pop up
- Aug 7, '12 by shunnykLooks like you passed!
- Aug 7, '12 by oztizz184YAHH CONGRATS!!!!!
- Aug 7, '12 by youcanCongrats you passedLast edit by youcan on Aug 7, '12 : Reason: error
- Aug 7, '12 by youcanCongrats you passed
- Aug 7, '12 by fayettevillefloI'm not counting my chickens before they hatch but getting you these replies have really turned my day around. Thank you to the members above!
- Aug 7, '12 by begoshCongratulations!
- Aug 7, '12 by raine1198congrats!!!
- Aug 7, '12 by oluchikaI too took the the NCLEX today with 265 questions and took almost the full 6 hours. I also got this pop up so I am hoping that I passed as well.