NCLEX-RN - 265 questions - PVT - Page 4Register Today!
- Aug 8, '12 by nursingiloveCongrats! It's such a good feeling isin't it?
- Aug 8, '12 by Paco-RNQuote from oluchikaNo one has ever gotten the popup and failed. Still begs the question: Why do people still doubt the PVT?? SHM!!Because when you get it, at first you are ecstatic, and then soon after doubt starts to creep in and you think that you might be that one person that it ends up being a false positive for, lol. That's how I felt yesterday. I took the test for 6 hours, got the pop up (and still am), however I won't feel completely at ease until I see my name on the BON website.
- Aug 8, '12 by fayettevillefloEasier said than done in that hell of 48 hours post-exam, paco....lol....if PVT one day miraculously mistakes a score people might just be coming for you
- Aug 9, '12 by fayettevillefloUPDATE: ******* I PASSED! Kaylee A. Kopp, RN, BSN.
Thank you all!
- Aug 9, '12 by itsnoworneverGot it ok....I read it as 95% correct, and I was thinking "Either she/he's insane" or "I'm gonna fail, that's crazy"
- Aug 9, '12 by itsnoworneverQuote from fayettevillefloWOOOOO! What state are you in? You know already? Is it on the BON?UPDATE: ******* I PASSED! Kaylee A. Kopp, RN, BSN.
Thank you all!
- Aug 9, '12 by fayettevillefloQuote from itsnoworneverHahahaaa! I am in NC and I found out through quick results on pearson-vue. Mine is not on the BON website yet but I am hoping it will appear before Friday afternoon because I am suppose to start my job on Monday.Got it ok....I read it as 95% correct, and I was thinking "Either she/he's insane" or "I'm gonna fail, that's crazy"
What about you?! you've taken it? what state?
- Aug 9, '12 by Cgc21Quote from oluchikaCongrats!!!! Yay!!! Nclex Done done done!!I too took the the NCLEX today with 265 questions and took almost the full 6 hours. I also got this pop up so I am hoping that I passed as well.
- Aug 9, '12 by oluchikaQuote from Cgc21Thanks for the help you provided with the pharm notes. I added to my file of reference materials on my computer that I plan on keeping for work.Congrats!!!! Yay!!! Nclex Done done done!!