NCLEX Review Center in the Phillipines
- 1Aug 15, '06 by keiraHI! I just need your advice. please? I didn't pass the Nursing Licensure Exam here in the Philippines last June 2006. i'll retake the test this coming december. My friends adviced me to start processing my application for NCLEX exam in Cali or New York because it will take 6 months before the release of my ATT (Approval to take Test). Ive already downloaded the application form but im still looking for an agency who can assist me processing my application or do u think it's better if i'll do it on my own. i have already the fingerprinting card and application form anyway?? and do you know where can I find the best NCLEX review center here in the Philippines? which is better? Pass an application to take NCLEX and Enroll in a review center like Kaplan..or find an agency that will help you process your application and that will also give review classes? please help me..
Thank you in advance! God bless you all!
- 19,355 Visits
- 1Aug 15, '06 by suzanne4I would submit an application based on where you actually want to work. Ny requires the CVS, even to endorse to there. Never use CA for initial licensure, ti will also take you one month to get your results...........makes no sense to me to wait that long.
Agencies do not process applications, but be very leary of this. They then have complete control over you. Only gove't agencies process applications.
- 0Aug 19, '06 by ernbabjrQuote from kathykayeYou said that you applied online(KAPLAN)? how did you paid it? is it via credit card. And one more thing what is more advicable- ill took my review online or just in a regular class.kaplan is good. i used that.. but i did online review (kaplan) not the live class.
- 0Aug 20, '06 by kathykayeQuote from ernbabjrwww.kaplannursing.comYou said that you applied online(KAPLAN)? how did you paid it? is it via credit card. And one more thing what is more advicable- ill took my review online or just in a regular class.
yes credit card.
it's up to you. assess yourself if you need the help of a review center or you can study on your own.. too late when i learned about the saunders book. (coz kaplan online is a bit expensive). i should have just bought the book instead and not purchase the online review. but it's ok. it helped me a lot. no regrets.
you can just study the saunders book as recommended in this forum.
- 0Sep 1, '06 by bettorjonkaplan is very good. i am having my review at kaplan-manila right now. by the way do you have any extra fingerprinting card for cali because i requested for it but up to now i still haven't recived any. so if you have an extra or you know someone who have an extra fingerprinting card, please send me one if it is ok with you. :wink2:
thank you so much
e-mail addresses are not permitted here for your safety.Last edit by suzanne4 on Dec 14, '06
- 0Dec 14, '06 by suzanne4Quote from chikittychina21hi guys...im a newbee for the NCLEX EXAM...i already have an illinois application alraedy but i did not pass it yet, i dont know whats the first thing to do...please assist me...thanks...
NCLEX exam is only one step in the licensing process, it is far from being the only step. Illinois requires the CES be submitted first, as well as passing of the English exams before they will permit you to sit for the exam.