NCLEX REVIEW!!!Register Today!
- by God'sChild30 May 16I just finished the Kaplan Live Review and I thought it was great!! I plan on taking my RN boards next month and plan to use Kaplan q banks, Saunders for content and then do LaCharity. Any other advice?
- May 16 by shay&lynnCongrats!
Keep us updated! I will graduate in December and am looking at review courses...there are so many out there.
- May 18 by cupcake8Hi bbyjam,just saw the website that you post,just wondering which one do you recommend the 3 days or the 12 days?I'm thinking about it,hope to avail one soon.One thing more just wanna ask is Ms.Josie Udan one of the instructor there?
- May 18 by souleater11Quote from God'sChild30for 300 dollars, hurst offer 600 practice questions and major nclex content lecture videos. Kaplan Qbank is just 1000 questions with no contentI just finished the Kaplan Live Review and I thought it was great!! I plan on taking my RN boards next month and plan to use Kaplan q banks, Saunders for content and then do LaCharity. Any other advice?
- May 19 by God'sChild30Kaplan has a lot more than 1,000 and offer content videos. Enjoyed the live review and thought it fit me best
- May 19 by bbyjamcupcake8- the instructors are (****names redacted per site ToS****)I personally did the 12 days(6 weekends) and i also did the 3 day in house review.. it was very interesting and I learned a lot of stuff! The instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful. All of their review material is new and not outdated- unlike the other review centers- and their materials are not a xerox copy "old notes". I highly recommend it and you will not regret the "weekends" that you sacrificed. I loved the fact that the 3 day review was actually at their house! and they fed you... for the three days you are literally up at 8 am and your not done until midnight! I recommend attending both 12 day and 3 day reviews. Be sure though that once you are done with the 3 day class you test right away that way things are still fresh. Good luck and keep me posted!! gbu...Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on May 30
- May 20 by cupcake8Hi bbyjam,thank you so much for the well- informed details.Yah,i really wanted it but i need to figureout first how to do it coz i have a 4 yr old son.ok I'll let you know! God Bless u too!
- May 27 by bbyjamcupcake are you in the south bay area?