NCLEX results online?
- 0Jun 6, '02 by futrnurse
Does anyone know where I can find NCLEX results online??? I took it yesterday and I want to know asap if I passed or not...... Any help would be appreciated....
- 87,330 Visits
- 1In a hurry?
I'm not sure how to go about it, but I know it's possible. We had some aides at my hospital waiting for their results, and our NM took it upon herself to try and find out online everyday in the middle of the nurses station during the daytime rush
Given the heavy NCLEX testing this time of year and the fact you just took it yesterday, I doubt you'll find anything for at least 1-2 weeks.
But I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
- 0There is a 1-800 number that is used primarily for employers to gain access to employees liscensure status. This was what all of the students were using when we all took NCLEX.
The day I received my results in the mail, that freakin recording was still saying that there was "no information available"
I would check your state board's website. If there's a way to check liscensure status online, they should have a link to it.
- 1Jun 6, '02 by Cindy_AI received my NCLEX registration form yesterday. There was a paper enclosed that said you could call for your results 3 business days after you take the test. You're supposed to call after 12 noon on the 3rd day. This service is only available in 23 staes, AZ, CO, DE, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, ME, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NJ, NY, ND, OH, SC, SD, UT, WV (PN only) and WI.
The phone # is 1-900-225-6000, the cost is $7.95 and will appear on your phone bill.
You will need the 1st 8 digits of your 13 digit authorization #, and your birthdate (month and day).
- 0Jun 6, '02 by ADN 2002I don't know what state you are from, but in my state (TX) you can go on the website and see newly licensed RNs (meaning you've passed). Maybe your state has something like that.
I am, however, still waiting on my verification letter and permit to test from the TX nsg board (and not happy about it).
- 0Originally posted by futrnurse
I am so nervous about this NCLEX that I have had terrible GI upset for days..
And my poor mailman thought I was his stalker. I think he may still have a valid restraining order
For what it's worth, relax. I don't think how many questions you had is a good indicator of anything, so don't stress about it. I knew 2 girls that took them at the same time, both aides on my unit. One got 75 questions, the other got the full 265. Both passed.
Think positive thoughts! Please keep us posted!
- 0Jun 7, '02 by SKM-NURSIEPOOHwhen you take the nclex-rn by computer, doesn't it tell you when you're finished, if you've passed or not? geezzeee, when i took my nclex-pn by computer back in 1995, the system told me on the spot that i passed the test & i was provided with a temporary license with my computer generated black & white photo on it. that system took everyone's picture prior to the administration of the exam...i looked like i was going to die ...i had to keep that :uhoh21: stupid looking picture until my permanent license was mailed to me...which oddly enough, didn't have my picture on it. also, there were other folks taking the nclex-rn there too, but i didn't bother to ask if their results were immediate like mine were...i just took it for :imbar granted that they were.Last edit by SKM-NURSIEPOOH on Jun 7, '02