NCLEX results in CA - How long to wait?!Register Today!
- by calisunshinemom Aug 17, '12Hello Everyone! Did anyone else in CA take their NCLEX on Saturday, August 11th (6 days ago)? I have so many friends who had taken their exams earlier than I, and had their results posted anywhere from 2 days to 7 days later... I'm afraid if my name doesn't pop-up on the BRN website by tomorrow, I'm gonna have a meltdown! LOL. Would all my fellow Californians please post the date they took the exam and if they received results, how long it took?! Also, any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
- 23,072 Views
- Aug 17, '12 by ExPharmaGirlPeople from my class have been spanning wait times from 8 days to 4 weeks to find their names on the CA BRN site after taking their tests. I only take it tomorrow, we'll see for me!
- That's soooo long!! I haven't heard of anyone from my class taking longer than 7 days for the website.. Longer for the results through the mail. Thanks for the reply! And good luck!
- Aug 18, '12 by sona4321hey i took mine on Aug 10th...my licence posted in CA BON site on aug 17th..
- Thanks!! OK, so I'm hoping it posts by tomorrow!!... Starting to wonder.. Maybe I didn't pass!
- Aug 18, '12 by ExPharmaGirlQuote from calisunshinemomThank you!That's soooo long!! I haven't heard of anyone from my class taking longer than 7 days for the website.. Longer for the results through the mail. Thanks for the reply! And good luck!
The ones that had to wait 3 or 4 weeks had their licenses in their mailboxes the day their names were posted.
- Aug 18, '12 by sona4321Thank you...did u do PVT...I have done it and showed good pop up..
- I did the PVT... I got the "good" pop-up, too... Hopefully my name will be on the BRN site tomorrow!!
- Aug 18, '12 by diaztingtongI took it on Wed 8/8/12 and don't see my name on board yet It's my 3rd time and I kept getting good pop-up this time (last time it took me straight to CC page) so I guess we will see ughh I called them last week on Tue tho they said there was some mistake between them and pearson on that week that I took the test so I don't know if that's the case but someone mention that already see the name I know your feeling and I hope we will know something soon. Congrats on passing the test for everyone btw!