NCLEX results in CA - How long to wait?! - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 18, '12 by calisunshinemomOh man! of course it figures there is a problem the week we take the exam! LOL. I will continue to have hope only because I'm not redirected to the CC page, but still have the pop-up when I try to re-register. I only took 75 questions and finished in less than an hour.. Not because I knew the answers!... Just because I've always been the type to just pick something if I don't know.. I don't wait for it to magically come to me. I left the exam feeling horrible, but had a 4.0 GPA in nursing school. None of my classmates believe I could have failed.. But I certainly believe I could have. Keep me posted, good luck, and I will keep you posted too!
- Aug 18, '12 by ExPharmaGirlQuote from calisunshinemomI don't think you have anything to worry about! Congratulations!I did the PVT... I got the "good" pop-up, too... Hopefully my name will be on the BRN site tomorrow!!
I took my test this morning. I got the good pop-up too!
- Aug 18, '12 by diaztingtongWow, I wish I am that smart lol. Took me 3 times already for the test first for 75Q 2nd for all the way to 265 for almost 6 hours and this time I got it around 115Q and the earthquake happened around my Q#60 ish. I'm sure you pass according to at least 1000 comments I have read. And I think you are the first time taker too right? PVT always works for first time taker. (not for 2nd or 3rd so that's why I'm so nervous!) I heard some people waiting for longer than 6 weeks but their profile wasn't complete. Have you checked if yours are complete? Sometimes your college delay to send it transcript or if you got traffic ticket etc. I think it might be best if you call and ask them if your profile is completed. I will keep you posted if I hear anything too and I think I might call them again next week. Good luck!
- Aug 18, '12 by titan2009I took mine on the 11th in Cali too!! I was getting worried as well because ive seen that some people see their name on the website in 2-3 days. I hope we know soon. I got the good pop up, but until I see my name and number, I will be worried. Let us know when you see your name!
- Aug 18, '12 by diaztingtongWell at least we are not alone in this, there are some people waiting that long and I hope we won't be those 0.01% unlucky person in the world!! I will keep updated!
- Aug 19, '12 by ijennyiI took the nclex August 8 and still no result yet either, but did get the good pop up. Like you titan2009, I'm worried too until I see my name on BRN. I thought I would be the only one that has been waiting for a long time!
- Aug 19, '12 by diaztingtongijennyi
I took it on the same day! And same to you haven't heard anything and still get the good pop up. I think I might call them tmrw if still nothing update and hopefully we all pass like everyone said! Let me know if you see your name and good luck!
- Aug 20, '12 by ijennyiPlease let us know if you find anything out diaztingtong. I've tried calling but can't get through. Will keep you posted on my status. Let me know of yours as well. Hopefully we're in the clear
- Aug 20, '12 by diaztingtongI sure will
- Aug 20, '12 by titan2009Ive tried to call the state to see what is going on, but it is impossible to talk to anyone. Waiting this long is making me nervous!!