Nclex regs in GA
- 0Feb 25, '13 by ArichRNI have seen several topics about the Nclex and I was wondering if anyone knows if you can take the Nclex after 3 years from your graduation date?
I read where a lady graduated in 2008 and had taken the Nclex in 2012.
According to Georgia State Board of Nursing a graduate is unable to take the Nclex after 3 years from their graduation date.
- 0Feb 25, '13 by NRSKarenRN, RN, BSN Admin410-6-.01 Licensure by Examination. Amended.
(1) The Board-recognized licensing examination is the National Council Licensure
Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN), for which a passing result must be
(2) An applicant must pass the licensing examination within a three year period from the date of graduation for graduates of United States nursing education programs or the date of eligibility for graduates of out-of-country nursing education programs.
(3) An applicant whose period of eligibility has expired must reestablish eligibility as a duly qualified applicant by enrolling in and graduating from an approved nursing