Nclex regs in GARegister Today!
- by ArichRN Feb 25I have seen several topics about the Nclex and I was wondering if anyone knows if you can take the Nclex after 3 years from your graduation date?
I read where a lady graduated in 2008 and had taken the Nclex in 2012.
According to Georgia State Board of Nursing a graduate is unable to take the Nclex after 3 years from their graduation date.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=818077©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 244 Views
- Feb 25 by RN2BEESOONEvery state is different. It would be best to check with the board of nursing in your state
- Feb 25 by NRSKarenRN410-6-.01 Licensure by Examination. Amended.
(1) The Board-recognized licensing examination is the National Council Licensure
Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN), for which a passing result must be
(2) An applicant must pass the licensing examination within a three year period from the date of graduation for graduates of United States nursing education programs or the date of eligibility for graduates of out-of-country nursing education programs.
(3) An applicant whose period of eligibility has expired must reestablish eligibility as a duly qualified applicant by enrolling in and graduating from an approved nursing