NCLEX PN stop at 205 with alternate formatRegister Today!
- by sweetsandy Sep 14i just took NCLEX PN today. i stop at 205 and there had a lot of alternate format: select all the apply, by order, calculate, exhibit . i am so scare will i pass? some people say pearson vue trick is not reliable. i am not sure what to do.i am stress out for waiting. is there anyone like me also pass?
- The Pearson vue trick works!!! It just worked for me and 4 classmates!
- Sep 14 by sweetsandyBut some people say it is not reliable. Do you know how long i need to wait for the letter to show i pass or not. I am in california. Some people say have many sata is a good thing. But i have about 20 sata for those 205 question. IS that good sign?
- Sep 14 by sweetsandyBut i have about 20 sata for 205 question and about 4 question are order, 1 calculation and 1 exhibit. Is that still good sign?
- Sep 14 by kiwanusQuote from TruthhallThe Pearson vue trick definitely works I took my nlex test lpn on wed sept 11 th at 1pm tried to re register after the test kept getting the pop up that said I had already scheduled the exam and to contact my member board cause no further registration could be scheduled at this time.. I got my results yesterday at 1pm I passed .. Computer shut down at 85 questions.. My classmate was there also she got 205 she also tried to re register it wouldn't let her and she also passed!!
It's not about what you had Hun the test is random did u do the pvt trick?
- Sep 14 by Aleska25In California, if u pass/ failed its take exactly 4 weeks, to get a letter
- Sep 15 by sweetsandyI scare to try pearson vue...i cannot accept my fail. I cannot imagine what should i do for retake. I do more than 3600 question before the test. ....
- Sep 19 by TraLynn86I recently took my LPN test and I stopped at 85 and did the Pearson vue trick and it worked! I got the good pop up and the next day my name was on the LPN license website, PVT totally works!!!