NCLEX PN shut off @ 85 questionsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on NCLEX PN shut off @ 85 questions in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... Here I am sitting here stomach boiling palms sweaty after taking the NCLEX PN:heartbeat!!! I am so...by ***Blessed*** Jul 30, '08Here I am sitting here stomach boiling palms sweaty after taking the NCLEX PN:heartbeat!!! I am so scared and confused I walked in there after sitting in my car (which by the way battery died while in the parking lot of the testing center) and sat down and took my test. Now it only took me an hr to complete 85 questions and I got a ton or nutrition and select all that apply and the DREADED PHARMACOLOGY. I sat there and felt that I didnt know ANYTHING..... I clicked along read my Positive thinking statements that I wrote on my eraseable board and BAM it cut off at 85 questions...Could I be just that dumb........Pray for me and Prayfully I will have some good news in two days
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=321855©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 39,858 Views
- Jul 30, '08 by Silverdragon102Good luck
- Jul 30, '08 by punkeyb88I took my PN test on Tuesday, only had 85 questions, and PASSED!
dont worry, everyone who i know whose had 85 questions has passed. hang in there!
- Jul 30, '08 by luv'nlife068Don't be discouraged by 85 questions. I had 265...twice. I haven't passed yet. Just try to think positive...I'm sure you did fine. Hang in there & keep the faith.:icon_hug:
- Jul 31, '08 by castilmeI took My NclexPN exam yesturday morning and it cut off at 85. I FEEL SICK AND VERY SCARED. The whole test I felt was hard. This is agony waiting for the results, and Im scared to see them. You are not alone
- Jul 31, '08 by gwafuh_rngoodluck to all of us who are waiting for the result
- Jul 31, '08 by AngelaLPN08I took my nclex today with 85 questions....a few SATA and priority questions...yeah much stress....i don't know if i passed...i just hate waiting....its horrible!
Good luck to everybody!
- Jul 31, '08 by ***Blessed***I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD... HE ANSWERS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO THANK THE MEMBER WHO PROVIDED THIS WEBLINK FOR FL TEST TAKERS http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/ONLINETES...nkhe:redpinkhe
NOW 2 MORE SEMESTERS OF MY ADN PROGRAM TO GO!!!
- Aug 1, '08 by castilmeI PASSED !!!I was sure I failed. Thank you everyone for your words of hope it helped me through these last two days
- Aug 2, '08 by luv'nlife068Congrats Jasmine and Castilme!!!!