for NCLEX-PN: Has Anyone Ever Gotten 95 Questions and Actually PassedRegister Today!
- by Jackie27 Apr 30is pearson vue trick is 100% accurate for NCLEX-PN? i stopped at 95. Over the past week Pearson Vue had experienced performance issues with there registration and scheduling system. IS THERE SOMEONE ON THE SAME SITUATION? PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU.
Has Anyone Ever Gotten 95 Questions and Actually Passed?
looking for people who get the CC page and PASS in the end.Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Apr 30
- 2,296 Views
- Apr 30 by Stella_BlueI passed with 85 questions my first time.
- Apr 30 by AheleneLPNI also passed with 85 questions my first time.
- Apr 30 by Jackie27is there anyone you know who have passed stopped at 95 or more? please relpy. thanks
- Apr 30 by JustBeachyNurseThe average number of questions for passing on the NCLEX-PN is actually around 112, so clearly yes there are those who pass the NCLEX-PN with 95 or more questions.
- May 1 by prettymicaI stopped at 85 and passed. I had a few classmates that received more(91-121) and passed.
- May 1 by Jackie27Quote from prettymicacongratulations! how long did it take you to get result for NCLEX PN California? i shut off at 95 but i did the trick and it put me through to the payment process. i read a lot that passed at 85 and more. is anyone out their have the same situation? please help. thanks in advance.I stopped at 85 and passed. I had a few classmates that received more(91-121) and passed.