NCLEX and Pearson Vue Trick - Page 10Register Today!
- So here I am, stomach turning and feeling like I want to cry. Took nclex yesterday at 1030' and it shut off at 150+. (stopped looking after 125) I tried the pvt and got the "cannot re register" pop up, but still scared. It has been a long journey to get here, and don't think I can emotionally take the nclex again! Any words of advice, or inspiration?
- Sep 15, '12 by bethlearningyes, I have fail sorry to say..... and it was my first time..... you have pass as you can not
re register.... I could re register so hang there you are the greatest nurse can be you make
it take a big breath........ I'm curling down in shame...... fail is not ok for me.......... but will do it again
- Thanks for the positive words. Don't be ashamed. I failed out of nursing school in2008. I went back in2010, did LVN. Then did my LVN to RN in 2011. So, it has taken me 6 years to finish RN school. So hang in there! And pat yourself on the back for making it this far!
- Sep 15, '12 by drsonnyBethlearning: You have to look at the fact that you finished a program I think out of 100 in my class 33 made it to graduation. It is quite a journey just to be able to have gotten as far as you have.. We all have a bad day from time to time.. In our program if you failed you were out of the whole program. Not passing the NCLEX the first time is nothing to be ashamed of.. I am sure there are many questions in those banks of question and perhaps you just got a bad luck of the draw. Please do not let this get you down, use it to make your stronger and stay on focus.. Nurses are in high demand, Im sure there are many people around you who would be very sad if you just gave up.. Do you realize how many failures many successful people faced before reaching success ? The number is high... Just because we lose one battle, it does not mean we lose a war. You know what to expect next time.. I do not know you, but I can tell you are a proud person with a lot of heart.. That in itself are great qualities for a good nurse.. Prayers to your success
- Feb 13 by uonyikeI took the nclex rn exam Tuesday feb 12 and got 185 questions. I went to Pearson vue to try to re-register and got a message saying that our records indicate that you have recently taking this exam, please contact your member of board nursing for assistance. Hopefully I PASSED. People I know who got the message passed, also people I know who were able to pay FAILED. Iíll see in 2-3 days
- Feb 13 by bethlearningThank you sooo much for your kind words.... I don't know you but whaoooo very encouraging.
In fact I have re try it 2 days ago and guess what..... I still go to the cc... and no happy pop up..
but you know what i will re do it bc this site is full of encouraging people to whom it happen...
so i will persevere . You yourself must be a very special person and kind one to. Many thank you
- Feb 16 by uonyikeI passed. It really works
- Feb 16 by uonyikehave you tried Kaplan. Its a very good program.
- Mar 12 by sweetsyren_jhaI took my test yesterday at 10 am. I tried the trick few hours after my exam and then I got the good pop out and then i checked to my board exam this morning. I checked the licensure verification for my name and then I already saw my license no. I used Kaplan course book. I got alot of SATA on my test. The PVT is really true. It makes sense if they are not going to register you if you already pass the exam. To God be the glory.