Nclex on Wednesday! - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 8, '12 by dream2bnurse1234Good lucj!
- Aug 8, '12 by Roma23OMG me too I shut off at 75 question and I dont even know what the hell that was. My first question was SATA and they kept coming too I lost count. I am sooo scared to do the trick I dont even know.
- OMG!!! I PASSED I GOT THE GOOD POP UP TOO!!! it shut off at like 80-90
scariest exam in my life. SO HARD!!!!! i died 2 times!!!!!! during the exam!!!
I KNEW WE WOULD ALL PASS!!!
WE ARE UNOFFICIALLY RN'S RIGHT NOW!!!
YAY US OMG!!!
SO SO HAPPY!!@#!@!!!
- Aug 8, '12 by oluchikaQuote from UcStudentNurseCongrats on the pop up! I had the same feelings as you during the test. Once I got to around 160, I pretty much knew I was going to have to take the whole test. But at the same time, I remembered that if you are still getting questions then it means the computer can't definitively fail you, so that was what kept me going.What an epic nightmare that was. I sat down feeling pretty confident right off the back bam SATA questions I think Im doing pretty good. They keep popping up, SATA, Priority, passing lever questions from what Kaplan told us. Questions 75 comes and goes, 100, 150, 200, crap crap crap I'm bombing this 250 ugghhhh 260 oh well ill take it again 265... just get me out of this room. Tears on the way home frustrated ticked off whatever. Log in with credit card in hand to reregister and I get the beloved pop up. God I hope that trick works.
- Aug 8, '12 by UcStudentNurseI was actually happy with each SATA question I saw as I thought I was doing well, but damn never dreamed I would have to take 265. I'll take some solace in the fact the usually the PVT is accurate and hopefully there will be a license number by my name tomorrow.
- Aug 8, '12 by MrsVI applied with Ohio BON on June 15 and I got my ATT on August 1st. I am scheduled for August 18. They took forever!! I did hear that June/July is the busiest time for them as most graduate during that time...and they only have 2 people processing applications. I don't know how accurate that is though..
- Aug 8, '12 by dream2bnurse1234Congradulations!!!!!!!!
- yay UCSTUDENTNURSE!
I Felt happy when i saw a sata bc i kept getting 'easy' questions that i knew the answer too.
but i hated doing the satas bc when i clicked next, it was another easy question!!!!!
265 is rough! sorry you had to be tortured in that chair
how long were you there for?
i was there for over 2 1/2 hours and 80-90 questions, i took too long and too slow
- Aug 8, '12 by UcStudentNurseI think I walked out of there at like 10:30 so about 2.5 hours for me as well. I tend to go to fast on those online tests which is probably why i took 265! It was not a pretty sight when I came home I was sooo mad at myself. When that pop up box showed up on the screen I burst into tears which isn't pretty seeing a 6'3 210 guy crying like a baby lol!!! All the years of stress and the initial thought that I failed built up I guess.
- i came home with a flat affect LOL. i knew i failed. i just needed to go on my computer and check, then when i saw the pop up I screamed but held it in bc my sister was awake and didnt want her to know. 2 days 2 days!!!