NCLEX Kaplan Practice Scores 2012 - Page 9Register Today!
- @JustineAllen - congratz, yes even the most prepared and highest scoring student is just as stressed as the C student so its normal to feel as if you failed exam after taking it. You did well! thanks for sharing
- @Mzcheech - I'm sorry you had to retake. So far your scores are borderline so keep studying the ones you got wrong and look up in saunders or textbook the content. Then continue practicing until scores go into the 60% range. Know why you got the question wrong if you misread or dinna understand question then its test strategies, but if you didn't know it because of content then you need to review that section of text or saunders. Doing 50-100 questions is enough because you want time to understand and study the wrong ones. Keep on studying you can do it! Good luck and let us know what happens. Do take 1-2 days of mandatory rest and relasx R&R so you show up for test refreshed.
- @joesmith - Your scores look good, its above the 60% so keep on practicing though leave 1-2 days of rest time less you show up to exam tired, stressed and burnt out. Good luck.
- @MissHaleyDawn - your scores especially for QT 6, QT7 abd readiness are good anything above 60% has high chance of passing first try so .. keep on studying, practicing and schedule a 1-2 day of rest and relax. Memorize your lab vaules and come back share your results. Good luck!
- Jun 21, '12 by cticunurseHello everyone. I am taking nclex june 27th and did kaplan online demand review course, it expires tomorrow. i completed all of the learn on demand content. I have completed 95% of the q bank with an avg of 61%.
question trainer scores are as follows:
I am of course validating I am ready to take this exam. Because kaplan is expiring tomorrow I will do ati over the weekend until mon and take off tues. test is wed at 8 am. please give me some feedback from test takers who used kaplan and let me know what you think about my readiness. I do appreciate it! and congrats to all who have passed!
- Jun 21, '12 by Inori@cticunurse - Yours scores look good! QT6,7 and readiness above 60% is the goal. Page 1 has a post with a list of scores and % of passing. Leave 2 days of mandatory off day of no studying jsut rest and relax. Otherwise solidify you lab vaules, normal vaules and keep practing until 2 days before. Good luck and come back to post and let us know how you did.
- Jun 24, '12 by luchcoleHey guys! I haven't scheduled the date of my test yet because I feel like there are still lots of materials i need to cover such as saunders book. I'm a foreign graduate and have been out of school for about 4 years already. It seems that most of the people here have taken the test already, i'm just gonna ask what the actual nclex is like? Is it like kaplan, saunders, or nclex 4000? What do you guys recommend to focus on, content or answering questions?
Here's my practice test results so far:
Diagnostic test - 72
Readiness test - 66
Q1 - 73
Q2 - 65
Q3 - 69
Q4 - 71
Q5 - 73
Q6 - reserve for later
Q7 - reserve for later
QB 58% - 62ave.
NCLEX 4000 (safe and effective care ) - 71
NCLEX 4000 (Health & Promo. maintenance ) - 75
Base on my scores above, do you guys think i should go ahead finalize the date? I am just so scared.
- Jun 24, '12 by Inoriyep go ahed finalize the date. scores look good just keep up QT 6 and QT7 the goal is 60% or higher so you're doing good so far. good luck!!
- Jun 25, '12 by SckweeMy Kaplan scores were as follows:
QBank: 100% done with 68% average.
I took the exam at 2pm June 21st. The test shut off in 75 questions and I was done in just over 1 hour.
Two hours later I did the Pearson Vue pop-up trick and got the good pop-up. I checked again about 5 hours later and the next morning and still got the good popup.
48 hours after my test I paid my $8 and got the "Grade: Pass"
Good luck everyone.
- Jun 25, '12 by cticunurseHello I am wondering what it means when you guys say you get the good pop up from Pearson vue. How do I do this? Thanks Valerie