NCLEX Kaplan Practice Scores 2012 - page 8
by Inori | 168,653 Views | 302 Comments
Hi Everyone, I was just curious as to what, how everyone else was doing in their kaplan, saunders or whichever nclex practice scores and uh the result of your nclex exam. Most of the posts i found were ah a few years old. ... Read More
- 0Jun 13, '12 by cbutler6I prepared with Kaplan.
All of the tests listed above were taken before graduation. All of the tests listed below taken after graduation.
QT6: 72% (Pretty shocked on this one!)
QT7: 69% (and this one too..!)
Average Q-Bank: 61%
I haven't studied everyday since graduation, but most days I did around 50 questions. My NCLEX is tomorrow (6/14) so I have been studying more this week (around 150 questions a day and/or finishing up my question trainers).
Good luck to you, relax and go in with confidence, you will do great!
- 0Jun 14, '12 by MissHaleyDawnI'm very worried about taking NCLEX-RN. So far I've been doing just Kaplan review. I'm not completely done with QBank, but am hovering at around 57% overall. I've also been doing NCLEX questions from Lippincott's, Davis, and a new book I picked up that just contains alternate-format questions (it's also by Lippincott's.)
My scores are all over the place with the QBank for individual scores. Sometimes I'll do stellar in one area, then totally bomb that area on another test. And I'm getting totally overwhelmed with pharmacology review - I feel like I don't know anything!
So far my scores for Kaplan are: Dx: 66%, QT1: 68% QT2:71% QT3: 58% QT4: 65% QT6: 67% QT7: 58% and Readiness 67%
I'm registered to test June 29...what do you think?
- 1Jun 14, '12 by JustinAllenI took the NCLEX on Tuesday and just paid $7.95 for my "unofficial" results. Both these results and the "pop-up" trick indicate that I PASSED!
Our school used ATI however it was never really utilized well, and they also provided the 3 day NCLEX prep. ATI has an awesome book that comes with that course that summarizes 2 years of course material and made for a great study guide. I also purchased the Kaplan at-home program, without the live version. I watched every video, and every video Q & A session. I wanted to add in my Kaplan scores to this discussion to show everyone that even with bad scores, you can pass the NCLEX. My test cut off at 75 questions and I had 12 SATA's. And like so many of you, I was 100% positive that I had failed this test...there was no doubt in my mind about that fact...looking for the pop-up was the hardest thing I had to do.
My scores were (in order that I took them):
Test 1: 57.33
Test 2: 57.33
Test 3: 47.00 (Took test 2 & 3 back to back...bad move)
Test 4: 52.00
Test 5: 51.33
Sample Test 1: 56.00 (this is located under the Q-Bank area, 50 questions)
Test 6: 60.5
Sample Test 2: 50.00
Test 7: 59.62
Sample Test 3: 70.00 (this is 30 delegation questions)
I did not have any time for more Q-Bank questions. I studied 5-8 hours every day, 7 days a week for 27 days.
I hope that these scores show everyone that while the Kaplan scores are an indication of pass/fail...they are just that...an indication! The test is up to you.
- 1Jun 14, '12 by MzcheechSo i took the nclex once already on may 2nd and failed...scheduled the second time for june 29...i studied the first time with ati and had a virtual tutor with them....had a 90% pass rate on the ATI predictor....day of the exam ended up getting 265 questions and failing...i was devastated..i think i was soo caught up in stopping at 75 and doing really, so after it passed 100 questions then 150 i started to lose hope..my problem i thnk i had was not reading the questions right and figuring out the stem and what the question was really asking.....so i decided to do kaplan after taking a few weeks off...my class just ended yesterday.... and i also went to a three day live class ATI provided for review....these are the scores i have so far
QT 1- 57%
QT 2- 56%
QT 3- 53%
1st Qbank 50 questions- 58%
im always on the border of getting the actual passing mark but never do..so hopefully ill get there by the test date which is on june 29th.....my study plan consists of doing both kaplan and ati questions at least 150 a day and sometimes even more!
- 0Jun 17, '12 by joesmithHello all, I'm taking the exam this wednesday so tomorrow is my last "study day" I'm SUPER worried that I haven't studied enough... all through nursing school I was a great test taker and put off studying til the last minute, so I procrastinated with a lot of stuff and didn't cover all the information I had planned. I took the Kaplan course and my scores were:
Q trainer 1: 49% (wasn't trying hard enough)
Q trainer 2: 60%
Q trainer 3: 51%
Q trainer 4: 67%
Q trainer 5: 75%
Q trainer 6: 65%
Q trainer 7: 67%
I haven't done all of the q-bank, but I'm averaging in the high 50s and low 60s area... anyone else feel like they haven't studied enough?