NCLEX Kaplan Practice Scores 2012 - Page 12Register Today!
- Jun 27, '12 by cticunurse48 hours**** and I had 75 questions finished in an hour freaky!!
- Jun 27, '12 by gitargrl24When is the best time to take the readiness test? After you do all the content or after all the Qtrainers? Im a lil confused.
- Jun 28, '12 by cticunurseI did the readiness test a few days before nclex. I would do the question trainers and review of content first. The readiness is a good predictor of whether you are ready for nclex. Aim for 60 or higher and read rationales carefully and review content you are missing.
- Jun 28, '12 by dankatHey everyone:
After reading so many posts about higher Kaplan scores, I feel I may not pass NCLEX in 2 weeks (July 12th). My scores are:
QT1 - 60
QT2 - 57
QT3 - 48 (I was not taking this seriously enough)
Took Kaplan Classroom Review then:
Readiness - 58
QT4 - 64
QT5 - 56 (bummed about this but had so may interruptions in between)
QT6 and 7 - taking closer to NCLEX
Sample test 1 - 66
Qbank 92% completed - 60% average; I started a lot of these right after I graduated and wasn't using the Kaplan strategy like a I should have. My average after the course on each 50 question test ranged from 60-80%
What do you guys think? I am so worried because I have my dream job lined up and if I fail I lose the job offer plus I would not be allowed to retest for 3 months.
- Jun 28, '12 by cticunurseYour Readiness should be over 60%. And question trainer 6 and 7 are good predictors as well I tested yesterday will have my results tomorrow morning. I thought Kaplan was right on with nclex and I did feel prepared but nclex is hard and I had so many select all that apply so its hard to predict. Keep studying and review content you are totally missing
- Jun 29, '12 by dankatQuote from cticunurseThank you! That's what I'm doing nowYour Readiness should be over 60%. And question trainer 6 and 7 are good predictors as well I tested yesterday will have my results tomorrow morning. I thought Kaplan was right on with nclex and I did feel prepared but nclex is hard and I had so many select all that apply so its hard to predict. Keep studying and review content you are totally missing
- Jun 29, '12 by cticunurseHey all so I passed nclex RN in 75 questions. Paid for quick results and got my results this morning! And go Pearson vue trick worked for me! Good luck to all!
- Jun 29, '12 by danyel_L1789kaplan qt 1-7 scores:
qt1: 58, qt2: 58, qt3: 59, qt4: 47, qt5: 61, qt6: 61, qt7: 62
- kaplan qbank average: 64% (with 40% completed ranged from 49%-78% just ran out of time)
- kaplan diagnostic test: 57%
- kaplan readiness test: 62%
- total practice questions completed: all q trainer, 40% of qbank plus random questions in other books, reviewed all content and content question review on kaplan ondemand
- how long did you prepare: 1 month
- questions per day: 100
- books: i used 2 books: kaplan 2012 for test taking strategies kaplan on demand
- nclex result and # of ques: pvt good popup today, test was jun 28 with 110-130 questions
heres to hoping the pvt works i felt really comfortable with nclex so hope its not to good to be true!
- Jun 29, '12 by starmickey03Good job you guys!
- Jul 1, '12 by crazychyldHello all,
I am scheduled to take my NCLEX here in 4 days. I have been working on the qbank and kaplan question trainers for a couple of weeks now, but i have slowed down to being burned out! I have now become nervous and am afraid that i will fail since I have decided to know spend everyday studying, So i thought i would share my scores and let you guys tell me if you think I am alright or not.
QT 1 57%
QT 2 68%
QT 3 58%
QT 4 63%
QT 5 59%
QT 6 65%
QT 7 I'm saving for at least tomorrow
I have not finished all of my q bank qestions either but i am scoring in the mid 50's and 60's on those questions also. my biggest concern is that i am up and down and back again.... what do you guys think. Thanks