nclex in CaliforniaRegister Today!
- by alissa lvn 70 Mar 27I tested on the 13th in san Francisco anyone else who tested around the same day who has received their results??
- Mar 27 by posh_888I took mine on the 5th of this month still no results yet.. I'm from LA area
- I have not received my results yet. I guess they actually do take a month. Hope you get yours soon!
- Mar 27 by luckyshamrock22This is a common thing, it happened to me unfortunately. It took about 5 weeks before I called them and sure enough, my school hasn't sent my final transcript! It took another 3 to get them processed and my license posted! My coworker took his last Friday and it posted by Tuesday. Call and inquire! They discourage that and that's why they say 4 weeks! If I had never called, I woulda waited and waited!
- I thought the school had to send in all the information before we could test. Im confused... i will call tomorrow. Wouldn't surprise me, my school forgot to stamp my paperwork initially and it took forever to get my approval from the board. Thanks for the information!
- I took the nclex march 13th
- Lucky shamrock are you in California too?
- Mar 28 by luckyshamrock22Yes I am in California. The board will give you an authorization to test once the school sends them a roster which is the quickest way to get the ATT. The roster only certifies that you did complete the program and you're tentatively considered eligible. The school however must follow up with all official and up to date transcripts that 100% ensures that you have completed all requirements with a degree posted. In my case,
I did finish with my class but I was missing a degree requirement. I was left out of the roster and later added as an addendum by my school but failed to send my transcripts once my degree was official and posted. I finished the class in November that year but had to wait until Fall semester diplomas posted! Once they had me on the roster, they gave me an ATT but my results never posted. I got antsy and that's when the realm of phone calls started. That's when I found out the roster gave me a tentative eligibility but only pending transcripts! I would have never known this procedure had it not happened to me. Of course the number of reasons why there could be a hold up but if you don't start the calls, there's no telling.