Nclex did the pvt and got ccRegister Today!
- by Bigmaine33 Jan 5, '12So hurt right now I bust my ### off for this exam I like a failure. 201 questions, I let my family down
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=658327©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,829 Views
- Jan 5, '12 by NurseLoveJoy88First of all you are NOT a failure. Give yourself a small break to relax and get back in the game. You can and will pass this exam! Hang in there.
- Thank you for the support. Im just going to regroup and come back harder and make sure it doesnt happen a secomd time
- Hey Man I feel for you. I just found out today after waiting for more than a day and trying the PVT that I didn't pass either...I know you may feel like you let your family down, but you didn't. I feel the same way. We just need to re register and kick the NCLEX's butt the next time around (I'm thinking this but feel really depressed right now)
- Jan 5, '12 by tanyanchllsBe strong, it must be/feel terrible but just hang on there, the big part of finishing nursing sch is done, so this is not impossible either. Refuel and go for it.
- Ah man sorry, so you know what I feel like. I thought you passed. I feel embarassed. Everyone has been supporting me and I did well on kaplin and ati, where did I go wrong. Im thinking if I went to 201 I was doing something right or else they wouldnt let me go that far? The SATA killed me I had 35
- What did you study with
- I studied ATI, Saunders, and Kaplan. I had a lot of SATA questions as well as quite a few meds... I couldn't believe it. Someone told me that if you were getting a lot of SATA questions that means that you were doing good because those questions are suppose to be the harder ones... oh well.
- I heard the samething, I figure because I got those wrong thats why I failed. The were crazy but I know I was close. Are you going to change your study material
- I'm just going to do more questions and try to study with some of my classmates that have yet to take the test and study with some friends how have already passed and just keep pilin in the info...I need about a week off though, I'm burnt out. You?