Nclex 2nd time around Saturday! NervousRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Nclex 2nd time around Saturday! Nervous in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... I test Saturday morning at 8 am. First time I tested in oklahoma city and had kind of a bad...by jorgecardenas55 Aug 10, '12I test Saturday morning at 8 am. First time I tested in oklahoma city and had kind of a bad experience prior to it day before . I had my test scheduled at 2 but went in at one and felt alright after the fingerprints and all that and then it finally hit me.....anxiety ....I started panicking first question! I couldn't think right but On my 34 question I had 14 select all that apply . I thought I was going good. When 75 hit I was bummed it didn't cut off then 100, 150,200,265. I never got up and took a break . I remember looking around when I tested and there were a lot of people then next thing I know I am last one in there and it is almost 6. I did not pass but I am determined to pass this Saturday . Saw my weaknesses and I got me some low dose xanex or anxiety so I will see how those work out. I have been doing Kaplan qbanks 1-7. Some girl let me use here and on my qbank 7 i scored a 61. I have been reviewing an study guide . Also i did lacharity questions and went back over and read the rationales and today and yesterday did hurst review notes . By the Way all I did the first time around was hurst notes and like 2 qreviews which I thought sucked so I stopped doing them. What should I do tomorrow ? Would I hurt to go over parts of the an study guide for like 30 min? And labs ?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=769565©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 744 Views
- Also when I got my results back they were all near passing except in health promotion and maintenance and one above in basic comfort . I have been studyin and i feel better on the mother baby stuff now and pediatrics
- Aug 10, '12 by jayz1989Good luck! Be confident and relax! Now your infection and labs!
- Aug 10, '12 by zlimjaI am also taking the test Saturday. Good luck! We WILL be RN's come Saturday!
- Yeah that infection control got me last time . I been studyin the spiderman and the other pneumonics
- Aug 10, '12 by LollyPopKYou guys are going to do great! Just relax! I took it in July and what helped me was when I felt overwhelmed with the question and couldn't concentrate (usually after an hour or so), I got up and took a 5 minute break. Get up, go to the restroom, stretch, take a drink and a deep breath and get back in there.
Good luck to you both! ^_^
- Aug 10, '12 by oztizz184great plans!!!!
remember to BREATHE during the exam
people say dont study day before, but i couldnt and just read over the study guide and my labs and some rationales, then i stopped and relaxed. so dont go over board today/tonight. give your brains a rest
GOOD LUCK, YOU WILL BE RN'S!!!
- Aug 10, '12 by KerrilynhEYY i'M GETTING READY TOOOO. mY TEST DATE IS SEPT 5TH. WHAT IS THE SPIDERMAN PNEUMONIC REFERANCE ABOVE????? gOOD lUCK.
- Ways to remember the infection control which is tested on the nclex
- Aug 10, '12 by KerrilynPlease dooo telllll