My review log for NCLEX-RN exam. - Page 39Register Today!
- Sep 27, '12 by oslerndoitCasper5915,
If you already had your little boy then Congratulation! Welcome to your baby boy!
I'm happy to see that you are also using Kaplan Course. I'm impressed that you have done most of the QTrainers with decent scores.
So far, I have done Diagnostic: 46% (I ran out of time by 36 Questions), QT 1: 58.67%, QT2:68%, QT3:56%.
Let's keep going with our QTrainers and Qbanks! and Lets keep our eyes on the price!
Good luck studying and keep posting!!
- Oct 3, '12 by oslerndoithey all,
another 56% in Qtrainer 4!
lol no loosing hope!
Keeping myself positive!
- Nov 8, '12 by one1morestepHi all,
Im sorry for the very very late update.
I DID PASSED THE NCLEX-RN RECENTLY!!!..
Thanks for this site and for all the people who I have met here.. (virtually, lol)
Goodluck to everyone who's about to take the exam..
The only piece of advice i can give is..
TO PRAY TO GOD AND TO FULLY TRUST YOURSELF. That's all you need!
- Nov 8, '12 by sandyfeetCONGRATULATIONS onemorestep!!!!
I always wondered what happened to you; I knew with all of your dedication and hard work you would make it through but I was just waiting for you to take the dang test! Thanks again for motivating so many people on this thread to achieve our dream of becoming RNs!
- Nov 9, '12 by nurse671What I say?? What I say??? All who follow and post on this tread will pass the Nclex.. So happy for you I know I congratulated you via pm and the other thread but I think its nice to post it here too where I meet you and you motivated me and others.