My review log for NCLEX-RN exam. - Page 31Register Today!
- Jul 29, '12 by rainbutterflyPlease let me know of you feel ncbsn helped. Also, are you just doing the questions or are you reading the content too? Good Luck..
- Jul 29, '12 by Assess&Safety1stI'm doing both with ncsbn reading content material then doing the post exam. I like NCSBN. I did VATI and didn't like it at all.
- Jul 29, '12 by nurse671Quote from Assess&Safety1sthow's your score on the self check qbank NCSBN? I didnt too well on those which is making question myself if Im ready..I'm doing both with ncsbn reading content material then doing the post exam. I like NCSBN. I did VATI and didn't like it at all.
@Kris.. Thanks! Will start posting my review again. since im done with NCSBN
- Jul 29, '12 by ggestano2002how much is the NCSBN on line review for 5 weeks?
- It's $70.00 dollars
- Well first time low 60s and second time high 85%. What were your %? So, your done with NSCBN, now what are you doing or ready for NCLEX?
- Jul 30, '12 by nurse671Quote from Assess&Safety1st- some passing but mostly 60s-70s I didn't bother saving my scores I focus more on the rationales. Now im just taking more questions on kaplan, nclex 4000, saunders and rereading notes.Well first time low 60s and second time high 85%. What were your %? So, your done with NSCBN, now what are you doing or ready for NCLEX?
- So your doing kaplan online q's bank too?
- Jul 31, '12 by nurse671Yes..got to give my 100% effort. I see you are giving lots of effort too with your post. I hope all our hard work pays off soon.
- Jul 31, '12 by nurse671july 31.. kaplan qt-7 250questions: 62% :icon_roll not too satisfy but it is what it is.. i just have to pray harder and study harder.
:redlight: 15 more days to go....