My review log for NCLEX-RN exam. - Page 11Register Today!
- May 19, '12 by one1morestepQuote from sohiIm from new york (east coast). Your just 5hours behind my time.ok that's good.i will wait u.i m just ask u if u don't mind r u from ca?because in america not every state have same time dats why?
- May 20, '12 by one1morestep[color=#ff1301]day 18 (05/18/12) -- friday
started with adult med-surg, read random notes from allnurses.
answered 25/51 random questions (49% -mosbys)
[color=#ff1301]day 19 (05/19/12) -- saturday
contents: cardiovascular medications (ncsbn)
questions: 50/76 random q's (65% - mosbys)
[color=#ff1301]day 20 (05/20/12) -- sunday
contents: cardiovascular system disorder part 1 (ncsbn)
questions: 20 self check q's [color=#a9a9a9](in progress) (15/20 --75%)
20 more (for the night)
*i made some changes with the plan, i think ncsbn is almost the same as the exam cram book. i think i'll just stick with it till it expires in two weeks.
*four and a half weeks to go!.. :redpinkhe
Last edit by one1morestep on May 20, '12 : Reason: updated
- May 20, '12 by MissRnToYouHey all!
I have been trying my best to study but I've been so busy with home, mommy, and work life lol so far I have read some pages of the all nurses study guide which is amazing!!! Someone edited it so it all could be categorized. I listened to 3 lectures from feuer, which is extremely helpful! Then still on Saunders for mental health lol smh. However, it will get done!
- Quote from June2012Are u starting from the beginning with hurst? I'm about to do Endocrine.. Haven't did any questions trying to get content down first...
May 11, reviewed GI part 1& 2 from hurst and did 100q from saunders cd got only 62%
May 12 ,just did some content review from kaplan and 20 stat from 4000 ..I know its not enough ....
- Can someone add me divapn004
- Quote from CrazierThanYouI read it once I like certain chapters doing her review nowI'm using the Hurst review BOOK. Does anyone have any opinions on this?
- May 20, '12 by nurse671hi guys! i lost track on my review log. but im have been studying content maternal and some practice questions and daily sata. my overall maternal using nclex4000 150q is 80% today i will reread my notes on maternal and finally move to peds chapter. i hope i can finish it up by the end of this month because next month i will begin my final review. :spin:
lets all make it happen guys. we can pass the nclex. lets go team bluegeirdwirl! lets go !
:spin: now back to reviewing..
- May 20, '12 by Indian_rn2bAnybody up for skype studying ?(I am from CA)..Pm me ..
- May 20, '12 by Indian_rn2b@Aongroup1990
I am not able to reply back ..clean your inbox
- May 21, '12 by one1morestepHi all, good to hear all you progress!,
My sched is pretty tight for the next few weeks so i wouldnt be able to skype u guys.
Plus, i have to finish the med surg in 2 weeks time so help me God. Then start with daily questions!!!
I would recommend NCSBN online review for everybody who's running out of time. Contents and questions are compressed and coordinated! Goodluck!