My NCLEX-RN Study Plan - Page 4Register Today!
- Jul 24, '12 by rosie_16_2002CONGRATS!!! LOVE YOUR TIPS. MAY U CONTACT ME ALSO??!! firstname.lastname@example.org I HAVE THE SAUNDERS, EXAM CRAM LACHARITY AND I DID THE KAPLAN COURSE. WHAT WOULD RECOMMEND? BY THE WAY, WHAT TYPE OF NURSE ARE YOU WORKING AS?
- Jul 28, '12 by rasborojcCan someone help me plz...2ns time I failed cuz priority questions, which one you pick from low B/P or high temp...what are they looking for, need tips on answering them. i know ABC's but if theirs no ABC what are they looking for? if wounds one patient, temp on another and extreme pain at 8..what do u pick...please im bout to give up...i have priority book, saunders, 4000...and still failing..please help asp...
- Aug 2, '12 by akomismocongratulations
- Aug 8, '12 by dream2bnurse1234Great study plab
- Aug 11, '12 by aadevine1First, congrats to all of you that have passed. I don't know about all of you but my instructors beat over our head how hard we had to study, take at least 3000 practice questions, blah, blah, blah.
I was burned out by graduation, the last thing I did that involved nursing was take the mandatory practice HESI exam, which I failed. So, I graduated with my BSN, relaxed, enjoyed my life for 3 months, then decided to take the NCLEX.
I took it 8/8/12, and I passed.
No Saunders, no Kaplan, no nothing. If you went to nursing school, you can pass the test. Just relax and go do it.
- Sep 15, '12 by obafemi enitolai am foreigntrained nurse who wants to practice as a registerednurse in california state.i need some informations about registration with d board , how to register for nclexrn exam and books to buy. am aware of many review courses but i dont know one to take .am confused.plssssssssssss help,thanks in anticipation