My NCLEX Journey - Page 2Register Today!
- May 17, '12 by nikkipoohWell done!! God is good, all the time... I am truly happy for you. Welcome to the PROFESSION...wishing you all the best NURSE!
- May 17, '12 by ogoldCongratulations )))))
- May 17, '12 by AspiringRN2bThank you for sharing such an inspiring story.It really boosted my confidence level.
Once agian congratulations!!!
- May 18, '12 by ehrick1016CONGRATS!!! GOD BLESSED U!!
- May 18, '12 by iluvnursing07Congrats! Yes the Lord is good!! Having faith in Him and yourself Will bring positive things into your life.. I take my nclex pn next wednesday so i have faith that i can pass too.. St. Therese gave me her sign that she will guide me throughtout my test.. Now time for you to enjoy and celebrate your success!!!
- Quote from STAYINGPOSITIVERN2BOf course no problem. send me your email or pm me. I'll send you some stuff that you're asking forK thanx for bein my 1st friend on all nurses!!....and if u don't mind I will b askin u some questions
- Quote from Smara luckyThank you smara. don't overthink the questions. Have faith in god and in yourself. You can do this!!Wow . I remembered that your test was on Tuesday . So happy to hear that you passed.. Congratulations . I wish my fourth time will be lucky for me
- May 18, '12 by buytheshoes11Great job! It's a wonderful feeling be able to say that you are a NURSE!!
- And to those who fear the exam, don't be scared, your fear will be your greatest enemy.
I never had a score higher than 60 in my qtrainers, im scoring from 40s to 50s but it didn't stop me from passing. My PDA scores where from 30s to 70s and I still passed.
Questions in the nclex are actually easier than we all think, it is our fear that's making us fail.
- May 18, '12 by yourstrulyhi! wow! congratulations!! i was following your other thread and you said you got some free review materials, please send me some, if you don't mind it'll really be a big help! thanks! my email add is ellepan17gmail.com