My experience of nclex and FAILEDRegister Today!
This is a discussion on My experience of nclex and FAILED in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... So, i took my nclex jan 28, 2013.. after praying so hard, fasted, and all that. I graduated from...by stephanie11 Jan 29So, i took my nclex jan 28, 2013.. after praying so hard, fasted, and all that.
I graduated from nursing school dec, 2012. I took 3 days off after school, and started studying. Going to the library mon-fri. 10am -6pm. studying, aswering questions. i was dedicated to pass the exam ONCE. ALL of my classmates passed it once with only 2 weeks of studying, even the ones in class, i least expect to pass, PASSED IT the first time.. I keep putting my faith in God, speaking 75 questions, and 6 SATA.. the day of the exam, i couldnt sleep, tossed and tossed and my exam was at 2pm. Woke up. 9am, showed, review a lil, i was ready for this exam. drove to the test center, 2 hrs prior, cuz i wanted to get it over with. BAM, it was 2p,. did the nclex tutorials, and exam started with #1: SATA.. then on,on, on.. I reached #74, it asked me for a break, knowing i only had 1 questions left, man,was it going to stop.. i had 8 SATA already.. man, the test kept going..78..90..100..120..140..I lost count of SATA,, started freaking out, crying.. brain stop working.. cant focus anymore..( I am not the usual type that will sit for a test for a long period of time)..#180, test is still going on,, ok so i said if it reached 190, it will stop.. no, it didnt.. 200, 210,220.. at this time, i figuered, i was pick to do all the 265 questions.. i took my time, and ran out of time at #230..TIME EXPIRED.. had up to 30SATA, everything you could think of, meds calc, pharms, ez questions, sata,everything.. i am thinking well the more i keep seeing SATA, or prioritization, i am passing.. I was the last to finish at 8pm..(2pm-8pm).oh.. while i was taking the test at #210, it asked me for a break, i said yes. went to the restroom, dont know what to do, stated crying, and was having massive HA..(i guess cuz i was fasting, waiting on God ON THE day of my exam). EXAM OVA.. long 20mins driving.. praying, speaking God's words, crying, almost hit a car cuz i dont know how to feel.. Got home. did the pearson vue trick, though i had passed when i saw a pop-up, but it was becuz, i didnt complete the box i was suppose to enter my school code.. anyhow, retried the pearson vue trick, and went to all the way to CC. man, did that HA came rushing down, shaking, i though i was going to DIE. what will i tell my parents, How could God have dissapointed me. I was going into shock.. and up till now.. I did the trick so many times believing God for a miracle, nope. I failed by seeing the CC page.. I do not even want to see my result, check the BON website, nope, my name is not there.. My parents are waiting for the 48 hrs period result to confirm.. I feel like moving in with my fiance, cuz i dont know how to live in my parents house with fussing in my ear.. I wanted to stop believing in God, I FEEL REJECTED after all his Promises. before my nclex, i fasted FB, MOVIES, food so that God could hear me. After failing, i open up fb to see how many of my classmates had passed.. well I FAILED according to pearson vue trick.. I studied saunders, HURST, PDA, back to back.. I dont know where to start from, i block people on my phone from calling me and asking me ( where is the mouth ti say i Failed). I felt like a piece of **** after studying so hard.. I guess this time, register for the NSCBN questions, and do questions and questions. I dont have money for Kaplan. not working, and i am broke..hurst??? i want my money back.. To anyone who failed, I am sorry cuz (crying*****) i dont know how to encourage you cuz i am not encouraged at the moment. thru out the whole day of my exam, i didnt eat nothing or drink anything even water for 24 hrs.. (dry fasting). I dont know how my parents will c me after 48 hrs of seeing my result. I want to move out to my fiance and retake it there but i do not think my parents will accept.. I am HOPELESS, dont know where to move from HERE... crying....
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=811855©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,809 Views
- Jan 29 by BostonFNPVery sorry to hear about all your sadness and frustration. Don't give up hope, many great nurses have failed a test in their lives. As for faith, trust in His plan for you.
Is English your first language?
- Jan 29 by Silverdragon102Don't give up many good nurses failed once twice or even more. Take a break and then look at how you studied last time and try to do something different. One thing I will say is DO NOT rush to resit the exam
- Jan 29 by nurse2b121212Stephanie, don't lose hope girl. You will get it next time! God does things in His timing, you know that. He has something bigger and better for you! You were meant to be a nurse it He wouldn't have carried you this far. Keep praying for God's will and clarity and guidance. Praying for you! Love, your sister in Christ!
- Jan 29 by Welsley1969I am so sorry, don't give up. Might I suggest not fasting? Your brain needs the nutrients to function as well as good ole H2O. I understand your desire to be closer to Christ in your fasting, but I do believe He would understand. Whatever you choose to do, do not be discouraged. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!
- Jan 29 by killerbeeDont lose hope there is still a chance you could have passed, the cc page is not accurate but i believe the good pop up is.
- Jan 29 by EverlineI'm so sorry! Just don't give up. Like a PP poster suggested, it probably isn't good to be fasting when taking a huge exam. Eat well next time before the exam. I understand that some people fast and pray, but you might want to end the fast the day before. I wish you much success the next time you take the test.
- Jan 29 by Miniangel2@ Stephanie-a BigHug to you..I understand, how you feel right now, and if i am close only to you and can do something,,i will be there to hug you, listen Please, no matter what happened Please be strong and keep your faith in God is not end of the world,Give yourself time to heal and grieve everything is happened for a reason! God is very Kind, Please Go Back to him and He will Hear your Cry..!!
Please, Let us know how's things, we are here to help you!! Takecare yourself and take it easy!! mwaahugsxoxo
- Jan 29 by stephanie11Quote from BostonFNPyes english is my first language but can speak other languages.. guess i was writing exactly the way i felt..Very sorry to hear about all your sadness and frustration. Don't give up hope, many great nurses have failed a test in their lives. As for faith, trust in His plan for you.
Is English your first language?
- Jan 29 by stephanie11Quote from nurse2b121212thanks yall, how was your exam cuz i remember we were booked for the same day.. i meant the 28th.. guess u pass.. praise God!!!1Stephanie, don't lose hope girl. You will get it next time! God does things in His timing, you know that. He has something bigger and better for you! You were meant to be a nurse it He wouldn't have carried you this far. Keep praying for God's will and clarity and guidance. Praying for you! Love, your sister in Christ!