My daily log for NCLEX-RN exam - page 20
by aspiring-lpn 26,503 Views | 240 Comments
First of all i want to thank one1morestep for such an inspiration as i used to follow her log everyday.So,this time i wanted to start my own log.I will post my daily achievement in here to keep myself on the track and to keep me... Read More
- 0Oct 1, '12 by lhadawayCH 16 Nclex Cram "maternal/infant" 6/10 on post test
LaCharity Ch16 Reproductive problems 14/29
Ch.4 Genitourinary Systems Nclex cram
Lesson 8E with NCSBN "gastrourinary" 100% on quiz
LaCharity Ch. 15 Renal and Urinary problems 12/26
LaCharity Ch.18 "emergencies and disasters"
sunday was break day....back to the grindstone
- 4Oct 1, '12 by bayouLet us pray for AspiringRN2b, she is going to take the exam on Oct 3rd.
Dear Lord, please please give her wisdom to solve whatever complicated questions she may come across, don't let her worried and you are by her side. You will bless her to pass the exam.
- 0Oct 1, '12 by bayouThe last week, I stay home for study, but it was not efficient because of many distractions.
Today, i went to library force myself stay there for 8 hours.
Saunders Q&A did GI 100 Questions.
Reveiew GI content.
Read Kaplan Strategies.
May God give me strength and wisdom to preparing my exam.
Good luck to all people who will take their exam.
- 1Oct 2, '12 by lhadawayYou are in our thoughts AspiringRN2b. I was wondering where you were. From your hard work and dedication, you will be able to conquer this .
nclex cram ch.18 "emergency"
NCSBN lesson 8I course "emergency"
Ch. 17 Reviews and Rationales "Critical Care"
Did some evolve questions with critical care and emergency nursing from my Med Surg book
La Charity Case Study 20
- 0Oct 3, '12 by lhadawayfuturelpn2012....i'm doing that course now... the three week course for RN. I wouldn't fret about your score for the pretest. mine was around the same as yours. i'm 1/3 through the course and its going ok. when you start doing lessons, some of them have tests and some do not. but keep retaking the tests of that lesson bc you get different questions sometimes. The only reason i did this course was because my professor specifically recommended it to me and one of my friends used it and passed with flying colors and told me she wasn't doing well on some of the tests in the course, but the questions were way harder on the ncsbn course than the nclex was for her. I hope they are both right.