My daily log for NCLEX-RN exam - Page 20Register Today!
- Sep 30, '12 by Nurseceline2012Hurst video: cancer, ortho & psych
PSA: ortho 62% ( I sucked). Guess my exhaustion took the best of me; I'm calling it a night!
- Oct 1, '12 by lhadawayCH 16 Nclex Cram "maternal/infant" 6/10 on post test
LaCharity Ch16 Reproductive problems 14/29
Ch.4 Genitourinary Systems Nclex cram
Lesson 8E with NCSBN "gastrourinary" 100% on quiz
LaCharity Ch. 15 Renal and Urinary problems 12/26
LaCharity Ch.18 "emergencies and disasters"
sunday was break day....back to the grindstone
- Oct 1, '12 by ccguidrySaunders pediatrics and developmental chapters
- Oct 1, '12 by bayouLet us pray for AspiringRN2b, she is going to take the exam on Oct 3rd.
Dear Lord, please please give her wisdom to solve whatever complicated questions she may come across, don't let her worried and you are by her side. You will bless her to pass the exam.
- Oct 1, '12 by bayouThe last week, I stay home for study, but it was not efficient because of many distractions.
Today, i went to library force myself stay there for 8 hours.
Saunders Q&A did GI 100 Questions.
Reveiew GI content.
Read Kaplan Strategies.
May God give me strength and wisdom to preparing my exam.
Good luck to all people who will take their exam.
- Oct 2, '12 by lhadawayYou are in our thoughts AspiringRN2b. I was wondering where you were. From your hard work and dedication, you will be able to conquer this .
nclex cram ch.18 "emergency"
NCSBN lesson 8I course "emergency"
Ch. 17 Reviews and Rationales "Critical Care"
Did some evolve questions with critical care and emergency nursing from my Med Surg book
La Charity Case Study 20
- Oct 2, '12 by 88nursinglove88Ncsbn diagnostic pretest 62% has anyone taken the ncsbn. I want to know what average scores have you gotten, ... One month to go
- Oct 3, '12 by lhadawayfuturelpn2012....i'm doing that course now... the three week course for RN. I wouldn't fret about your score for the pretest. mine was around the same as yours. i'm 1/3 through the course and its going ok. when you start doing lessons, some of them have tests and some do not. but keep retaking the tests of that lesson bc you get different questions sometimes. The only reason i did this course was because my professor specifically recommended it to me and one of my friends used it and passed with flying colors and told me she wasn't doing well on some of the tests in the course, but the questions were way harder on the ncsbn course than the nclex was for her. I hope they are both right.