My daily log for NCLEX-RN exam - page 18
by aspiring-lpn 26,824 Views | 240 Comments
First of all i want to thank one1morestep for such an inspiration as i used to follow her log everyday.So,this time i wanted to start my own log.I will post my daily achievement in here to keep myself on the track and to keep me... Read More
- 0Sep 25, '12 by rizmeiQuote from AspiringRN2bawww thanks.. I'v been out of school for two years..totally in panic mode. this will be the first that I'll be studying alone. I'm used to a live class.It's you to figure out whether 2 month is enough for you to study or not.I would also suggest you to buy strategy book by Kaplan which will help you to understand how the exam really works and how to answer different type of questions.I have not passed the exam yet so i cannot suggest anything more than this.
- 0Sep 26, '12 by lhadawayi guess i'm still trying to figure out my study mode. I wake up around 8 and cant find my study place yet... the library is so far the best place but it doesn't open till 10am. so yesterday i did:
course 1 Management and Care
Course 2 Safety and Infection Control ...... ncsbn. that took 6 hours
I need to figure out a different schedule so I can get more accomplished between studying and working.
Thank you bayou and AspiringRN2be for the 4,000 questions. I received them but i'm having hard time bc my mac doesn't open the file up correctly. I will figure it out. Have a great day guys!!!!
- 1Sep 26, '12 by lhadawayCAdames
i know how you feel. The more i start studying and doing questions the more frustrated and anxious i get. I cant sleep and i'm not very good at test taking. but i know i work better under pressure and need to believe in myself. I usually dont do well if i go in with a pessimistic attitude as cliche as it sounds. But hearing from others on this thread has been helpful for me. I feel accountable for getting things done (and i'm usually a procrastinator).
- 1Sep 27, '12 by lhadawayNCSBN half of Lesson 3 Health Promotion and Maintenance
Saunders Ch 23/OB assessment 10 questions... 7 out of 10 correct
Saunders Ch 24/Prenatal assessment 15 questions...8 out of 15 correct
Saunders CD antepartum 173 questions....117 out of 173 correct
LaCharity Obsterics and Maternity 24 questions.... i dont even want to admit those results
Even though i'm not proud of my scores... I'm learning that the more and more questions I do instead going over content word for word on NCSBN, the more i see the relationship between many of the questions on a specific topic. I'm frustrated but complaining wont help me. I scheduled my test date for Oct 18th.
We all have this!Last edit by lhadaway on Sep 27, '12
- 0Sep 27, '12 by Esme12 Senior ModeratorAs a reminder for all members:
As per the Terms of Service........
No "spreading of copyrighted Material": Please do not upload, attach or post anything that is copyright or licensed without prior consent of the owner. For example, if you want to post content from an online article, do not post the whole article, post a partial synopsis, and then a link to the source.
Please do not request or post test questions, test preparation materials, test bank codes, or post links to, or use this site to send or request via email or pm such material that is protected by copyright.
THOSE POSTING SUCH TEST-RELATED COPYRIGHT MATERIAL WILL BE BANNED.