My 2013 NCLEX Experience. Worth a read. - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 28 by obloom14Quote from rizmeiI wish I didn't know this...I haven't done that either but I'm not going to try...it's going to be devastating to find out. If your results are being analyzed do you know if it would still accept your cc confirmation?OMG I haven't done that..I just stopped at the ccpage didn't put in cc details..but i already accepted that I failed the exam waaaahh this is too nerve wracking still waiting for the official results
- Jan 28 by LadyFree28Quote from obloom14For me, when I put in the CC and attempted to process the payment, the "good" pop that was described...the one with the contact your State BON popped up...no it did not take another payment.
I wish I didn't know this...I haven't done that either but I'm not going to try...it's going to be devastating to find out. If your results are being analyzed do you know if it would still accept your cc confirmation?
- Jan 28 by obloom14And what state did you take your exam in?
- Feb 13 by babykulit2000Oh man. I hope i get the False Bad Pop Up I'm scared
- Feb 13 by St_ClaireDo you have the option of paying $8 to get the instant results? My friend did that because she was going crazy not knowing.
- May 9 by RN.DreamsWell. I just found out that I think I did the PVT trick incorrectly. I guess you are supposed to completely submit your credit card information. I took my NCLEX-RN this morning and had 173 questions. Im kind of flipping out at this point! I know for a fact I got my last question right tho.
- May 10 by MendedHeartIt would not let me go to the credit card page..it just stopped the whole process with the pop up