Lady Bug lands on my arm 2 Days before NCLEX RN Exam!!!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Lady Bug lands on my arm 2 Days before NCLEX RN Exam!!!! in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... :eek: As I am sitting here looking through the forums and getting more and more nervous about my...by RNCoral08028 Aug 6, '11As I am sitting here looking through the forums and getting more and more nervous about my NCLEX exam this coming Monday 8/8/11, A LADY BUG lands on my arm!! I just thought that was so special !! I am normally not very superstitious but this exam being so close has made me look at everything as a sign. Ive been preparing with kaplan for the past few weeks and this forum has helped me so much. Reading everyones experiences has been such a blessing heartbeat:heartbeat
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=601693©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 900 Views
- Aug 7, '11 by LuckyRN07Kaplan is a great resource. I thought it was harder than the NCLEX!!! You will do great on Monday. Use the decision tree, don't second guess yourself and go with your first instict. When you sit down close your eyes and say a prayer. Take a deep breath, have confidence and BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
Best of luck!!!
- Aug 8, '11 by RNCoral08028Thank you so much LuckyRN07! I took my NCLEX this afternoon and followed your advice. I stayed calm I prayed and it was very helpful during the exam but I still feel like i knew absolutely nothing and i felt a horrific feeling of doom the entire ride home.
As soon as i got home I got the good pop up . I hope that it is correct and hopefully tomorrow or the next day I can see my quick results
- Aug 8, '11 by LuckyRN07Congratulations!!! The trick really works!!!
The anxiety that you feel is normal until you see the word PASS.
Good luck in your new career!!!
- Aug 10, '11 by caliotter3Good luck with your official results.
- Aug 10, '11 by RNCoral08028Thanks yall!!! I got my quick results today and the PVT worked!! I PASSED Thank you for all the support
- Aug 11, '11 by LuckyRN07
- Aug 11, '11 by fmAtoZ&backagainCongratulations~~! Have a happy week!~