- by believeallispossible Oct 7, '10I'm about ready to order the LaCharity book to help me study for my boards-pn. Good idea or not?!?
- Oct 7, '10 by Sl1011I think it's a good idea.. I really liked it and I think it helped me on the NCLEX. I passed with 75 questions, and had a ton of prioritization questions!
- Oct 7, '10 by caliotter3Why would it be a bad idea?
- Oct 8, '10 by agldragonRNQuote from believeallispossiblealthough it is designed for nclex-rn, it also applies for the nclex-pn. i suggest you use it as well. i gave my lacharity book to my sister in law after i took my nclex-rn this past monday because she will be taking her nclex-pn the end of the month. maybe you won't have that much delegation on your nclex but the book has a lot prioritization q's and a lot of sata questions that will help you on your nclex-pn.i'm about ready to order the lacharity book to help me study for my boards-pn. good idea or not?!?
having taken both the nclex-pn (2 yrs ago) and nclex-rn, i can say there were not that much difference in the content of the questions except the delegation part. but that is just me.
good luck and definitely buy the book!
- Oct 11, '10 by pnay_dollIs there a new edition of Lacharity???
- Oct 12, '10 by 9livesRNLa charity was way harder than the actual NCLEX
- Oct 12, '10 by kdda_24Is the practice Question in LaCharity same as the NCLEX-RN examination?..I got near passing with the question is it hard than the Nclex-Rn oh my gosh im going to take my exam on the 20 but some of my scores in LaCharity are passing and some are not need some advise guys
- Oct 12, '10 by agldragonRNQuote from kdda_24yes! some of the sata on lacharity were even "similar" to my actual nclex. and the prioritization q's on lacharity are awesome. my nclex q's were eaisier.is the practice question in lacharity same as the nclex-rn examination?..i got near passing with the question is it hard than the nclex-rn oh my gosh im going to take my exam on the 20 but some of my scores in lacharity are passing and some are not need some advise guys
don't worry about the scores. i was probably scoring in the 50s to 60s and some 70s on lacharity chapters. just make sure you read and understand all the rationales for all questions.