Kaplan and saunders scores - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 7 by bigsick_littlesickI got 68% on Kaplan question trainer 7, 98% on my ATI predictor test and I passed NCLEX at 75 questions (PVT worked for me). Didn't do Saunders.
- Tnx for all your replies im self reviewing right now... Hope my grades get better as i start my formal review at kaplan.. Pray for me.. Tnx guyZ
- Quote from bigsick_littlesickYoure so good getting 98% im from philippines and have no idea of ATI ..hope we also have it here or any software of ATI that has some sort of kaplan qtrainerI got 68% on Kaplan question trainer 7, 98% on my ATI predictor test and I passed NCLEX at 75 questions (PVT worked for me). Didn't do Saunders.
- Feb 7 by dragon_ladyQuote from jcmdimaanoIf you're applying for an immigrant visa,then you'll have to take the CGFNS CP or some of the state requires it.But since you're applying for TExas,you don't need to take the exam.Just make an account at www.cgfns.org..Then there are some steps on how to do it.Good luck
Wow tnx! They said it is conducted online? Is that true? So how are they going to evaluate my credentials online? So most definitely its not an exam..the word "cgfns" makes me think its an exam..
- Feb 8 by jcmdimaanoWhat are your scores during your review? Hurst kaplan ati saunders etc..and what do you think best resembles nclex rn?Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Feb 8 : Reason: Correct spelling