Kaplan is offering a free online test tonightRegister Today!
- by St_Claire Mar 14I haven't done one of these before, but it's certainly worth a shot and it's FREE:http://www.kaptest.com/class/NKUA312...EX_TUFF_031413
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=821557©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 538 Views
- Mar 14 by Nurse NeddieThere good I did it a few weeks ago, its 50 questions to see where your at your supposed to be at least at a 65 score.. I feel I was fine with 64, then you have a brake down of the different areas and your scores for them!!!! It's free you guys should try it
- Mar 14 by rnunic1Can international students access this online test as well.
- Mar 14 by likeDavidQuote from rnunic1Everybody can as long as you have internet. Just sign up.Can international students access this online test as well.
- Mar 14 by rnunic1But I tried signing up and I was not allowed to do so. Said something about page not found. I had an account with Kaplan before and was not able to sign up with that old account. just saying. Thanks though.
- Mar 14 by likeDavidI did the practice test and got 62%.