Just took the nclex today does the pearson Vue trick work?? - Page 2Register Today!
- I only used the silversteri CD and did every single practice question I even saw some of the same questions of the NCLEX
- there were some random meds lots of pt teaching with it though... im not sure what SATA is im sorry
- Jan 26 by kdeveraCongrats! I took my boards on the eighth and I too got the good pop up. I have to tell you though, your license number does not show until you've paid the $150 fee then will they post it up. I haven't received my official letter yet either. Sacramento is taking forever on sending them out. They were barely working on people who took the NCLEX on the fifth. Anyhow, congrats!
- you took it on the eight and still havent gotten the letter... other people in my class got there letter a week after taking the test
- Jan 26 by dragon_ladyI'm in Cali too and I passed my PN exam on December 6,got my letter on the 14th,sent the license fee the next day and received my license card this January 4.
- Jan 26 by ZhenXu8785Quote from CorcorVNHi,I took my nclex VN this Tue,finished all 205 questions,got good pop up.I haven't see my name and receive any mail from state board yet.Also I am in LA, CA.Ook so i took my nclex PN test today at 10:00 this morning and it stopped at 85. It was pretty much all meds, pt. teaching about meds, and I swear I had about 50 multiple choice probably 5 put in order for procedures, and then look at pt. charts I walked out feeling horrible it was so hard. So I decided to try the pearson Vue trick and I got the good pop up but since I live in California we cant do the quick results so this was my only way of easing my anxiety but I got the good pop up has anyone tried it?!?!?!?
- Jan 26 by dragon_ladyQuote from ZhenXu8785Congrats on passing!By the way,you can see your name posted online not until you pay $150 for the license fee.
Hi,I took my nclex VN this Tue,finished all 205 questions,got good pop up.I haven't see my name and receive any mail from state board yet.Also I am in LA, CA.
- Jan 26 by ZhenXu8785Quote from dragon_ladyI still worried about it.I just saw some new post said that they went to CC page but still pass.It might possible I got good pop-up but not passing.I have done ALL the questions(that's my concerned)!!!!!Congrats on passing!By the way,you can see your name posted online not until you pay $150 for the license fee.