January 2012 nclex rn takers,3rd attempt 40 y/o,17 yrs post bsn rn graduate - Page 5Register Today!
- Jan 8, '12 by joe17All the best Tanya. It's my last night of duty and I went this evening to our small church located inside the hospital to say a little prayers to all of us taking the test.try your best and I'm sure he wil guide us to success. Tomorrow i have 2 1/2 weeks left before my time and this will be a hard fought review. Ps: don't forget your infection control mnemonic. They are very handy and useful.
- Thank you, thank you and thank you all good members for the support. Joe you are a diamond, will keep all of you in prayers too, keep fighting people
- Jan 9, '12 by joe17Quote from peanut2011
I take NCLEX-RN for the 1st time on January 5th. Fresh out of nursing school
Im wondering how did your exam go.I hope you've done it.
- Jan 9, '12 by ladykay17I take my first try at the NCLEX on Jan 19th. Super nervous! I've just been praying and studying as much as possible.
- Jan 9, '12 by joe17Quote from ladykay17January is our lucky month. All the best. Keep us posted.I take my first try at the NCLEX on Jan 19th. Super nervous! I've just been praying and studying as much as possible.
- Hi people, I have been practicing SATA and All must be used...whole day for my nclex on Wednesday and I think am now an expert and can have a good night sleep.....I have been so scared of them but I just realized that I wasn't actually paying attention to them....it's all about nursing steps...just follow A,P,I,E that's all....
- Jan 9, '12 by MsNewGradRNTaking my NCLEX on Jan 20th!!! Studying with Kaplan book, Nclex-RN Exam Cram, and Saunders!! Just keep trucking away answering ?'s!!! Good luck to eveyone!! Anyone have an idea how you can take tests with just the SATA ?'s!?
- Because that was my nightmare so I had to keep practicing how to go about them.....not that you can pass nclex by studying that...all loopholes must be steeled anyhow
- Jan 10, '12 by joe17Quote from MsNewGradRNSATA,s are high level questions ,most test takers passed with lots of sata Qs on their test. The best way to answer them I think is by true or false. Goodluck on the20th. Mine is 7 days after you.Taking my NCLEX on Jan 20th!!! Studying with Kaplan book, Nclex-RN Exam Cram, and Saunders!! Just keep trucking away answering ?'s!!! Good luck to eveyone!! Anyone have an idea how you can take tests with just the SATA ?'s!?
- Jan 11, '12 by tanyanchllsJoe you are right on satas, and they bring loads of them to confuse some1 ...watch the pick and drop as well