International Nursing graduate - Help neededRegister Today!
- by indnur87 May 19, '11Hi,
I am a nursing graduate from India. Currently staying in Texas, US. I am planning to appear for NCLEX exam through Texas board.
I am looking for some one from India who appeared for NCLEX exam. Any body there who can guide me through the list of procedures to be followed for appearing the exam?
I would really appreciate your help regarding this. At this point I have no clue about the procedures and don't know how to make my first move.
- May 19, '11 by Silverdragon102i guess i am a bit lost in what you mean by any body there who can guide me through the list of procedures to be followed for appearing the exam?
have you applied to the state board and met requirements for international trained nurse? if not that would be your starting point
- May 19, '11 by indnur87Hi,
Thanks for the reply.I am going to call the Texas board tomorrow.Hope I will be clear regarding the process after that.
Once again thank you for your reply.
- May 19, '11 by Silverdragon102Why ring them when all information regarding licensure and foreign trained is on their website. Look at approx 4-6 months to go through the process but a lot will depend on how timely they recieve your paperwork from India
- Jun 8, '11 by Nikita1128HI Shayamala,
I am interested in going to india to peruse Nursing and I needed advice on which schools are good. Where in India did you do Nursing ? I want to to BSc Nursing in the state of Karnaka and am confused because there are over 300 different colleges that offer it. I plan on coming back to the US to work.
Can you please help me.
- Nov 8 by leydiHi There,
I'm a Romanian graduated nurse. I finished scoala post liceala sanitara (sanitary post secondary school 3 years) and I would like to ask if anyone know what is the equivalent degree in the states is Associates or Bachelor degree.
- Nov 8 by ssk5Hi Shyamala,
I am from Hyderabad,India. I live in Dallas,Texas. I applied for Texas Board of Nursing in August and got approval from the board. I am preparing for the NCLEX-RN exam. If you need any help,I am happy to help you.
- Nov 16 by purrrfectionistQuote from Silverdragon102Hi can you tell me what website this is? I want to move to Texas - from NZ and I dont know what I need to do before applying.Why ring them when all information regarding licensure and foreign trained is on their website. Look at approx 4-6 months to go through the process but a lot will depend on how timely they recieve your paperwork from India