Infection Control - Page 6Register Today!
- Feb 27, '12 by MazeeI remember that question from Saunders...
- Feb 27, '12 by Me2006yes, that was from Saunders
- Feb 27, '12 by diana2520Quote from Me2006Are you testing us to see if we are studying lol appreciate the time you taking to be on hereyes, that was from Saunders
- Feb 27, '12 by Me2006Quote from diana2520ya you can say that...Im done with NCLEX but Im sure everyone can use support and qusetions to get them thinking in the right direction and by the way, its not that bad ...REALLY!!Are you testing us to see if we are studying lol appreciate the time you taking to be on here
- Feb 27, '12 by Kiwi82Quote from diana2520is that the order, diana2520?also seen this in many different sources order in which the nurse should remove personal protective equipment(ppe)
- Feb 27, '12 by diana2520Quote from Kiwi82Yes Kiwi that is the order you remove themIs that the order, Diana2520?
- Feb 27, '12 by futurern34Quote from youcanJust discovered there was an infection control chapter in Prioritization, delegation & assignments By LaCharity. Chapter 5.This should help alot!!Can w.e start a detail study of infection control. This is about a great part of the test we can incorporate availiable information here and add to . Please help