I'm waiting for my ATT.. What to do now?Register Today!
- by rizmei Sep 20, '12Hello everyone.. I'm new in allnurses.com
I'm an RN from the Philippines and I started my NCLEX application last april and now I'm waiting for my ATT.. I'm planning to enroll myself in a review center which will start this coming October and will end on December. It's a refresher course then probably by January review for the actual NCLEX will start.
I'm kinda worried for the scheduling though I might not have the chance to review with my time frame. Can I schedule my exam right? let's say by march 2013. I need that time to review. I read somewhere that after you receive the ATT, the NCLEX is within your reach. Please Help I'm not confident to take the exam this year. I need some enlightenment.
- Sep 20, '12 by itsnoworneverStart studying now. Why do you need a program to review? Get some books (Exam Cram is awesome! Their reviewer is perfect!) and start reading. Start doing online questions. Get books, start doing questions. The longer you wait, the less your chance of passing.
- I just received my att and i only have two months to review.. isn't it a short time to prepare? I got feuer mp3 and nclex 3500 as of now.. I'm not confident if I do self review I need to be in a class or with people doing the same thing
- thanks mayongname.. I only got two months to prepare and i really think it's not enough time
geez i really hope i can nail this exam but i doubt it
- thanks jpinay28.. I should have prepared months ago but you're right without the ATT you really can't focus now I got my ATT it's like I'm totally anxious and there's this need to study study study... I gotta start cramming!! hopefully I can pass this is my first time
- Sep 25, '12 by itsnoworneverQuote from rizmeiGet a content review book (Exam Cram was perfect!) and read that and do questions that coincide with the topics that you read each day. If it's been a while, get a strategy book that will help you (Kaplan or Hurst). You can do this! Have faith in yourself!thanks jpinay28.. I should have prepared months ago but you're right without the ATT you really can't focus now I got my ATT it's like I'm totally anxious and there's this need to study study study... I gotta start cramming!! hopefully I can pass this is my first time
- awww thanks itsnowornever.. I decide to go to hurst online review. hope that helps I got exam cram practice questions. is it better than the saunders? I'm still going to check out for available books in our local bookstore. and I got feuer audio as well. keeping my fingers crossed it's been awhile since I did some academic study or something like that hehehe