I'm taking my NCLEX-RN today!Register Today!
- by karlymarie Jun 15I'm freaking out a little right now. My test is at 2pm. I was in the 97th percentile on my exit hesi, and I consistently scored well on all hesi exams I've taken. I made it through nursing school with all 4.0s. But I haven't studied for NCLEX at all! I did some practice questions last night, but I don't really feel like that helped. I am confident in my test-taking abilities for the most part, but now I'm starting to regret not studying. I'm afraid that I'll fail just because I didn't study, and I've never failed anything before. I graduated from nursing school about a month ago, so it hasn't really been that long. I studied for the NCLEX-PN last year and didn't feel like it made a difference at all. I hope all goes well today. Prayers are always appreciated though! Thanks!
- 795 Views
- Jun 15 by TheCommuterI wish you the best of luck with NCLEX today. You seem well-prepared and have what it takes to pass. Erase those negative thoughts and think positively. If you believe, you can achieve!
- Jun 15 by AngrycheesenipI wish you very good luck!! Just remember, they are testing minimum competency and you got this!! Try not to get too anxious, there will be stuff you dont know and even if you had studied, wouldn't have known. Just clear your mind and try no to look back. Keep moving forward girl, you got this!!
- Jun 16 by karlymarieWell, I only had 75 questions and I got the good pop-up! I'm pretty confident that I passed. Thanks for the positive thoughts! I'll let you know when it's official! Now I need to get some sleep because I have an interview tomorrow for my first hospital job!
- Jun 18 by alyssa childersHi! I'm new to nursing school, may I ask what the "good pop up" on "PVT" is?
- Jun 19 by TheCommuterQuote from alyssa childersPVT stands for Pearson Vue Trick. If you have time on your hands, click on the weblink below to read all about the PVT.Hi! I'm new to nursing school, may I ask what the "good pop up" on "PVT" is?