I'm currently reviewing for the nclex... please help meRegister Today!
This is a discussion on I'm currently reviewing for the nclex... please help me in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... good day everyone! I'm sandra, and i am a new member here. i graduated with a BSN degree outside...by sandra agas Aug 11, '12good day everyone! I'm sandra, and i am a new member here. i graduated with a BSN degree outside the USA and recently migrated to hawaii. i just want to ask for your help especially to those who already passed the nclex rn examination. please help me in providing some of your reliable review materials. thank you so much and God bless you all!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=770359©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 965 Views
- Aug 12, '12 by Esme12Welcome to AN! The largest online nursing community!!!
Your thread was moved for better response. Good luck!!
- Aug 12, '12 by ashiekSaunders and le charity.
- Aug 12, '12 by vumbleveeHi I'm taking NCLEX this September. I'm currently using Saunders, but I have a couple of reviewers lent by some family friends, friends etc. My Saunders is 4th Ed though.
I'm also an international graduate. Graduated BSN on 2007.
I'm also currently enrolled in the NCSBN online course. Maybe you should check that out. Good luck to the both of us!
- Aug 14, '12 by sandra agasthank you so much and good luck in your future plans as RNs.
vumblevee, how long since you started reviewing? Good luck on your exam!
- Aug 14, '12 by ailes08I bought Saunders 5th Edition, i have both books, the 5th one is way better. I used NCSBN 3 wk program review that helped me too! Use Prioritization by La Charity also, and answer practise questions atleast 75-150 questions a day, read the answers and rational vene if its correct or not. Took nclex 4 times I pass the 4th time, you can do it!!! Good luck!!
- Aug 14, '12 by vumbleveeI started reading Saunders content mid-May, and I was done by July. It's been along time since I studied, my study habits are a little rusty. Doing practice questions now
- Aug 15, '12 by lanztarHurst for content and NCSBN for Qbanks (both online). The only book I used was PDA 2nd ed. by LaCharity. Good Luck on your review.
- Aug 31, '12 by sandra agaswow. thank you so much. i should start gathering the review materials you shared.and il start reviewing for more than 50 questions/day. mahalo!
- Oct 7, '12 by sandra agashi vumblebee. have you taken your exam? how was it?