I took my NCLEX todayRegister Today!
- by Crubinunez Feb 8, '12...and im sooooo sad I did the Pearson Vue trick and it let me reregister, I couldnt stop crying. The test was so hard to me, nothing like what I was studying for. I got 75 questions and then it shut off. I used the Mobsy NCLEX -RN examination book, I did the whole book and I guess it didnt seem to help. It hurts bc I had a job lined up for after I passed, I guess thats not happening. So I need to know what are good books or CDs anything that will help me pass next time please.
- Feb 8, '12 by Sanie07hey crubinunez, i know how you feel. it sucks to fail. i failed last year & was so depressed for months, but hey there are others out there who failed a few times & passed on their 3rd,4th, 5th time taking it. they didn't loose hope and that's why you shouldn't too bc we are nurses! and we can't just give up on our dreams so easily. it's gonna be hard for a few weeks but you gotta be strong and study again! study again, and take it again until you pass.
- Feb 8, '12 by maaggieQuote from CrubinunezYou are not alone. I took mine on Jan 23, did the PVT and it let me register as well. 48 hrs later, did the quick results since i was new to PVT (didn't believe it), found out I failed. I am in NC and have to wait 45 days to retake. Good thing I am an LPN so I'll wait, but it still hurts. To make things worse, all my classmates have who have taken it so far have all passed. I thought what in the world did I do wrong? Just have to swallow it and move on....and im sooooo sad I did the Pearson Vue trick and it let me reregister, I couldnt stop crying. The test was so hard to me, nothing like what I was studying for. I got 75 questions and then it shut off. I used the Mobsy NCLEX -RN examination book, I did the whole book and I guess it didnt seem to help. It hurts bc I had a job lined up for after I passed, I guess thats not happening. So I need to know what are good books or CDs anything that will help me pass next time please.
- Feb 8, '12 by CrubinunezThanks guys, I feel a little bit better. I also have to wait 45 days to retake the exam not to mention another $400 and I had to deactivate my fb account because I couldn't take all of my classmates posting that they passed, feels like Im the only person who failed. I just gotta move on and study harder, it just really sucks.
- Feb 8, '12 by dreaming88well i took nclex pn jan 28 and i did the pvt and it took me to the cc page but since im new to this i thought it was still hope that i had passed not.......... i recieved the letter today stating i failed i still havnt studied since then i havnt cried i just feel really dumb ive been a cna for 5 yrs i just dont know what to due i did kaplan all the question scoring at first 35% then 79%i also went over my lab and isolation i have the martin review but its soooo much information that i only looked at her hand out i dont know how to study i need guidance on what key points to hit plus how many question in all you guys think i should due i did 1100 kaplan[IMG][/IMG]
- Feb 8, '12 by Me2006HI:
I took my NCLEX 2/7 and when I did PVT, i went to the cc page
I had 76 questions and I used Kaplan!
- Feb 8, '12 by futurern34I am so sorry. Did you use anything else besides Mosby's. I don't know if you don't want your classmates to know, but you might want to ask them how they prepared. You will get there!! Good luck!!
- Feb 8, '12 by purplechicxiiiPVT is 100% accurate. I also can't believe I failed last 2010 when I tried it, and led me to the CC page. After 2 weeks, I received the BON letter, and yes it said failed.
But don't let that failure fail you more. You gotta take it again! You took nursing and you should be.must be/will be a NURSE. Study well. Practice a lot. Keep the faith. Believe in yourself and to God Almighty. We can do this! Will have to take my 2nd try exactly a month from now. Good luck and God bless us all!:spin: