I survived the NCLEX-RN - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 13, '12 by ehi1980Thanks for your words of encouragement. please pm me on tips. i am also using the hurst review, but it seems like anytime i do any review questions i always end up in the 60s. people say they where in the 80s before they took the exam...please help with any tips...
- Jun 14, '12 by Iammaj28Pm me ur username I wanna join the brainstorm..thank u kabayan..ur pm is full can't send message..just pm me..thank u
- Jun 14, '12 by mia2422Thank you so much for telling your story! I just found out today that I did not pass my NCLEX-RN. It's very upsetting because I was so confident going into the test, and then once I hit question 76 I knew it wasn't a good sign. Everyone I know has had 75 questions and all have passed. But I read your story, and I feel much better. I don't feel alone. I must not give up!
- Jun 14, '12 by xtian2405hi can someone tell me if the results will be in 2days, will it be after the time you took or during the time you took?I took last 6/12 8am and finished with 75 q's in 2 hours..
- Jun 14, '12 by cory334Hi,
Thanks for your such inspiring story!!!
I am now in the same shoes you were few days ago and I am thinking about taking Hurst Review too.
Congratulations!!! You have done a great job!
- Jun 14, '12 by elmojklmnoQuote from xtian2405If you took it last 6/12, then it should be up by now. Are you in California? I think they don't have quickresults there.hi can someone tell me if the results will be in 2days, will it be after the time you took or during the time you took?I took last 6/12 8am and finished with 75 q's in 2 hours..
@ Cory: Don't think about it, DO IT. I highly recommend Hurst. I was doing well in Kaplan because I got my content down from Hurst.
- Jun 14, '12 by xtian2405elmojklmno: i live in california but I applied my state board in new mexico..I don't know when and what will be the results...i have a friend that took her exam last 2yrs and end up at 265..then she received her result after 3days...i'm getting anxious a little bit
- Jun 14, '12 by jojo283Way to go!!
- Jun 14, '12 by sandanrnstudentI hope that God will continue to bless you! I pray that if I get to the NCLEX and don't make it the first try that I will have the determination and faith like you have had!
Thank you for sharing