I stopped at number...Register Today!
- by maria_consuelo Feb 24, '11What number did you guys stop? almost everyone passed at 75 and 265... as one of the members said "doesnt matter what number" but i'm just curious where you guys stopped. I mean it will help me in a way that if i stopped at 79 or 160 or somethin i will not be anxious cause i know that someone in allnurses passed in other num other than 75 and 265.
- Feb 24, '11 by Mrs. SnowStormRNYes I have friends who have passed at 79 and at 108 and all kinds of odd numbers.
- Feb 24, '11 by noyesnoMost of my friends had 75 (I had 75 too). One friend had 130. So far, everyone's passed.
- Feb 24, '11 by finishFailed with 265 questions and then passed with 75 the next time.
- Feb 24, '11 by chillceb75, failed the first try... then 75, waiting for the official result.. got a 'good' pop up on PVT
- Feb 24, '11 by mosaicism105Quote from caliotter3Thank you caliotter3... you are absolutely right. 75 - 265 doesn't matter as long as i you pass! much love!If you pass at the maximum number, you still pass don't you? Don't worry about it. Good luck. And hope you pass at the number where your test stops.
- Feb 24, '11 by chucksterI have quite a few friends who's test stopped at 75 questions, one who got to about 85 and another who's test stopped at 110. In my case, the agony continued to question 265.
All of us have in common that we are RNs who passed on our first attempt - so don't get hung up on numbers.