I passed my NCLEX PN exam!!Register Today!
- by EMMIESMOM Apr 29Took my test on Saturday and found out this morning I passed, the computer shut off at 85 questions and it took me less than hour to test. I studied so hard, doing about 5,000 NCLEX questions in total.
It has been a dream my entire life to be a nurse and now today at 46 years of age, I have made it! I think I'm still in shock a little bit!
This website has helped me through nursing school and also with lots of tips on the NCLEX, thank you allnurses.com!
- Apr 29 by melaniedale28fCongratulations!!!! I'm looking forward to be in your shoes too.
- Apr 29 by liajCongratulstions!
- Apr 29 by syalissaThat's awesome u take mine in about a month :-)
- Apr 29 by nursel56Congratulations!
- Apr 29 by Miniangel2Congrats and Goodluck to your new journey!!
- Apr 29 by syalissaCongrats :-) what did u used for study material?