I passed my NCLEX-PN exam today!!!!!!!!!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on I passed my NCLEX-PN exam today!!!!!!!!!! in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... I took my test at 8 am this morning and my computer shut off at 85 questions. I walked out of the...by Mrsearly2009 Jun 30, '12I took my test at 8 am this morning and my computer shut off at 85 questions. I walked out of the test center in tears because I was so scared that I had failed the exam and I cried the whole way home. Once I felt better, I did the PVT and I received the good pop up so I am totally relieved to know that it is done and over with. Now to start my LPN to BSN program in August :heartbeat
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=751343©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 715 Views
- Jun 30, '12 by Nadiatomas1Hi congrats am in the same process right now and I am so nervous. How long did.it take you to study for the test?
- Jun 30, '12 by mom2mjvIm in the same boat also. I hope that when they give you a 48hour window for getting quick results, that it includes the weekends also. I really just want to see them to prove it to myself.
- Jun 30, '12 by mistyRN74567Congratulations!!!
- Jul 2, '12 by triemf1007Congratulations!
- Jul 6, '12 by Mrsearly2009I started studying from day one of my PN class. Over the last 3 months, I started studying 50-100 questions daily before the exam. I used Saunders (the green book) and ATI.