I need help!! About hurst review~~Register Today!
- by jenny7rn Jun 16Hello~~
I am studying Nclex rn~
I heard about Hurst reviews.
I just want to know if there is difference Hurst review book and The lecture notes.
Please help me!!!!
- Id also like to know if there is a difference between the review book and the online review before spending a lot of money on the online review
- Jun 17 by lnle3618When you do the live review, you get access to the online material too. So I would say that everything in the book is in the videos. Except the 5th day material. That isnt in the book.
- Jun 17 by kissmyasnAs far as I know the "review book" that comes with the review class is exactly what is available online as pdf printouts for each individual lecture.
- what is in the 5th day material? and ty soooo much for the info kiss....do u think id be ok if i get the book and just study?
- Quote from rdtolly5th day material is stuff that they don't really go over in the in-class part. It has medication review, triage review, a whole bunch of random review stuff, and then the lecture videos for maternity, maternity complications, peds, and management/delegation.what is in the 5th day material? and ty soooo much for the info kiss....do u think id be ok if i get the book and just study?
- Also, when you talk about the book, are you talking about the one that you get when you take the class, or the Hurst review book you can buy at Barnes and Noble and places like that?
- the one at barnes and nobles
- Hmmmm...I'm not sure since I never really looked in the review book they have at B&N. Sorry!
- its ok thanks for the info zip maybe someone else will know on here