I NEED HELP... failed NCLEX-PN 3 times!Register Today!
- by BlessedBme Jan 25I've taken the NCLEX Pn 3x and failed. Can anyone help me?...Anyway you can would be helpful. Thank you so much.Last edit by BlessedBme on Jan 25
- I'm willing to try anything....
- Jan 25 by eavrilRNQuote from BlessedBmeConcentrate on your review and do a lot of reading, practise tests and pray for guidance check the topics that are really needed to be reviewed on the nclex pn website, bottomline is never ever give up, maybe in your 4th time you can make itI've taken the NCLEX Pn 3x and failed. Can anyone help me?...Anyway you can would be helpful. Thank you so much.
- Jan 25 by JustBeachyNurseDuplicate threads merged. Moved to NCLEX forum to elicit further response.
- Jan 25 by aubgurlHave you done any NCLEX review courses? I know you have to pay for them but it may be worth it.
- Jan 25 by CYoungLPNQuote from BlessedBmehope this helps if not feel free to DM meI've studied everything. From saunder, to Mosby, Lippincott. You name it. I've done review course. I also been out of school 3 years.
- Jan 25 by dlynn34LPNExam cram PN was the best I think!! Good Luck dont give up
- Thank you everyone for the feedbacks. I really appreciate it.