I need big advice friends!!!!!Register Today!
- by clemenine Apr 16Hi every one first of all I believe 50 percent that this site will help me to pass Nclex. Because of the sharing we have as far as advice is concern.
I just bought saunders comprehensive review yellow book for content.I did first test with 75 questions in the cd and I got 76 percent. Then my second attempt I took 100 question which all were SATA and got shocking news , score 36.
I took Nclex once and from the day I took the test I knew my big weakness is SATA..what is the secret to master SATA? With this score it means. Am more than weak and what should I do? Do I lack content or what? All the question which I got wrong I miss one point in a question. Example if a question have four points that are write i got three point and miss one, what is this?
Am really discouraged . What is my problem? I will do what ever it takes with each advice I will receive from you guys!!!should I put more energy in content or question ? Please if you think you can advice. I will appreciate.thanks and God bless you all and see all your efforts in Nclex journey!!!!!!
- Apr 16 by Success2011I honestly think, knowing your content is the best..you can practice and practice questions...but to succeed on nclex you have to be good with content...I did hurst review, which is a content based review and was successful...
- Apr 16 by obloom14Quote from Success2011Is hurst the only thing you used for content?I honestly think, knowing your content is the best..you can practice and practice questions...but to succeed on nclex you have to be good with content...I did hurst review, which is a content based review and was successful...
- Apr 16 by MadeNewI am using Hurst and Saunders for content. I watch the Hurst lectures and follow along with my Saunders and highlights the points while she is speaking. This helps me remember what I need to know. Hurst covers what you need to know for the SATA and she says things in a way you can remember all the factors for whatever the question is asking. But it really helps when you read it and hear it.
- Apr 17 by Success2011Obloom14, I also used NCSBN for content, I just focused on the areas, I found I was weak in because NSCBN is very bulky..but it is good for content...Hope this helps though...
- Apr 17 by ivyadamyou should know your content to be able to master the SATA, knowing the "WHY" in every topic is very important...HURST review will help you with the content, it did help me a lot. I passed my test last march and I used Hurst online :-)
- Apr 17 by clemenineThank you so much friend I will make sure I register for hurst online. Be blessed