I JUST PASSED NCLEX! First try...75 questions! - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 28, '12 by luchcoleQuote from Newbiestudent18YAY!! Just wanted to share with u guys my happiness....loli did both hurst and kaplan, and both really helped me alot!If it werent for hurst, i wouldnt have remembered and mastered the core contents, and kaplan really help me practice in answering questions! Even some of the questions i got from kaplan i got from nclex too! But not the literal question ofcourse. I really cant believe i would pass...it stopped at 75 and leave the place unsure if i pass or not...bcoz the questions were hard! There are even meds i havent seen or heard of!To those who are studying right now, my only advice is practice..practice..practice! Coz the odds are u might get the same kind of questions in nclex too! Goodluck everyone!Im gonna say this...if i can pass (my kaplan score are only in their 50's...my nursing school grades are mostly C's) u can do it too!! Just do atleast 50 practice questions a day, review the rational and research what topic u dont know....goodluck everyone!
Your post is very inspiring! I'm studying right now and almost in the panic level of anxiety but you alleviated it. And i'm so thankful for your tips. Taking mine on Sept. 10
- Aug 28, '12 by DreamyRN12good job!!!!!
- Aug 29, '12 by begoshCongratulations!
- Aug 29, '12 by CyndibelleCongrats to you!! I am studying for my test right now...Cant wait to get it over with!!
- Aug 29, '12 by nurseling30What is hurst? Is it a class? I have heard of Kaplan but I don't get how it works...are they super expensive? Congratulations by the way!! I really hope I have what it takes to get through this...any info would help...thanks!
- Aug 29, '12 by AlannaCTWOOT congrats! Hope it works for me as I took both the Kaplan & the Hurst reviews too. My nursing school grades were all A's and I received 70+ for all my Qbank type practice tests. I left the nclex feeling like I must have failed, but after reading your post I feel a little better and more hopeful that I passed.