I have my NCLEX-RN scheduled early January.Register Today!
- by louizky Dec 12, '11Any advice for me? Thank you to those who will reply.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=653075©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 721 Views
- Dec 12, '11 by Silverdragon102Moved to the NCLEX forum
- Dec 13, '11 by littleone17hi I scheduled my nclex date on the 6th of January..
>Saunder's 5th ed.. the cd that comes with it is very helpful for tidbit information
>Prioritization, Delegation and Assignment by Linda Lacharity-a good delegation book
>Kaplan- I highly recommend the Qbank helped me in critical thinking.. take care
- Dec 13, '11 by racs09_RNJust keep doing practice questions.. dont mind how many you got correct, whats important is how much you absorbed.. goodluck!
- Dec 13, '11 by joe17I have mine scheduled on 27th JAnuary. 3rd attempt