I failed NCLEX, please help me :(
- 0Aug 8, '11 by nobodysaiditwaseasyI took NCLEX last May 31, 2011, Michigan State board. Unfortunately i did not pass
I want to retake my exam
What will i do po? first step to do. I am clueless
PLEASE HELP ME PO.
I am so desperate to start with the application process.
Godbless Us =)Last edit by sirI on Aug 8, '11 : Reason: please speak in English only per Terms of Service
- 0Aug 8, '11 by EGeffnerRNFirst thing you should do is look up your state's required waiting time to retake the exam. From there I would take a day off, recooperate, and use that day to ouline your attack on the next attempt!
You should find all this info on your states Board of Nursing website where you applied for your ATT, and goodluck
What materials did you study with? How many questions did you do?
- 0Aug 8, '11 by nobodysaiditwaseasyhi egeffnerrn,
i am so grateful i had a reply. i did not thought somebody would be this helpful. thankyou so much. i am with rachel allen reviewers usa in the philippines. i passed haad but wasn't lucky with nclex. i had all of their reviewers plus i had the 18 in 1 cd it pretty much helped me with haad, but for me nclex was different. it was hard. my computer shut down at 126. pretty much i know i was having difficulty answering it. so i might've known that i did not make it.
mod note, please post only in englishLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Aug 8, '11 : Reason: Tagalog removed
- 0Aug 8, '11 by EGeffnerRNQuote from nobodysaiditwaseasyMore than happy to help! I had the luxury of passing the first time, but I struggled a lot in Nursing school so I know what it feels like.Hi EGeffnerRN,
i am so grateful i had a reply. i did not thought somebody would be this helpful. THANKYOU SO MUCH. i am with Rachel Allen reviewers USA in the Philippines. I passed HAAD but wasn't lucky with NCLEX. i had all of their reviewers plus i had the 18 in 1 cd it pretty much helped me with HAAD, but for me NCLEX was different. it was hard. My computer shut down at 126. Pretty much i know i was having difficulty answering it. So i might've known that i did not make it.
If you can, get your hands on LaCharity and Saunders. I'm not sure what you have to access to over in the phillipines, but try Amazon.com or something, those books are essential study tools!
If anything else, we're here if you need usLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Aug 8, '11 : Reason: Tagalog removed from quote
- 1Aug 8, '11 by Rach10388Im like scared to fail so I have googled everything under the sun and they say the first thing to do is analyze why YOU think you failed. content? anxiety? didn't understand the questions? wording? etc etc etc
then you should base the next steps on working on your weaknesses and then start to review.
So lets say your weakness is anxiety, take times tests like 50 questions in 50 minutes, lower the amount of time bc you will get anxious knowing you cant do it all. or customize tests and give yourself a bench mark like, I need to get a 63 on this practice test, and you will be anxious but you should recognize your symptoms and anxiety and be able to control them.
if your weakness is content, review major concepts. after a week of bulding on your personal weaknesses then begin a core review!